oo2. 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟

——————————————————————————

   THE NEXT MORNING, THEA WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAYS, making herself to the classroom of which fairy godmother held her daily goodness class.

The class originally was a sign-up for Thea, considering that at first, the King and Queen thought she was out of control, continuing the crazy family line of her father. So, they assigned her to do the classes, without noticing that it helps with her learning disability and PTSD. Considering they both come from her father, she was a natural born girl.

The girl was soon enough to figure out that the kids of the Isle would be joining the class, the two royals told her she had the freedom to sit wherever she'd liked, giving in as say that Thea was not always well to adjustments and changes.

The girl enter the room to see the villain children in separate seats, and since the farthest was up front, Thea sat in a chair close to the board, which was one desk in a space from the two boys, Jay and Carlos, along with Sakai.

She looked at the board in time to raise her hand and quickly answer the question after Evie.

"Yes! Thea?"

"C. Give it a bottle."

"Correct. You've been keeping that streak, Thea. Lets not mess it up today." Fairy Godmother stated, "Also, please be on time, dearest."

"Sorry, Fairy Godmother"

Carlos looked at the girl in front of him. Ever since yesterday, he has been pestering himself on who she was, and who she could be. She was pretty, and different, like the rest of them, and he liked that.

"Dude, you're staring again." Sakai mentioned. "It's freaky, stop it."

Carlos gave Sakai an 'are you kidding me?!' look, as she punched him in the shoulder lightly. They soon turned back to Fairy Godmother, hearing squeals come from a girl in a light blue dress.

"Hello dear one!" Fairy Godmother greeted her child.

"Hey Jane," Thea quietly greeted, sketching in her papers as she was in a state of boredom.

"H-hi Thea." Jane whispered. The girl seemed to have been frightened by the five teens who attended the school now. Her eyebrows arched up in fear, as Thea laughed quietly.

"You need to sign off a early dismissal for the coronation." Jane stated, looking back at all the villains with a scared look on her face as she handed her mother a clipboard.

The Fairy Godmother quickly signed the paper before speaking. "Everyone remembers my daughter Jane." She said, smiling at the group in front of her.

Thea could hear a slight 'mom no!' come from the mouth of the fairy's child.

"Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother pushed her daughter to go ahead of her, her child's eyes roaming around the room in fear. She squeaked out a quick 'hi', afterwards saying bye to Thea, then allowing herself to take off out of the room.

Fairy Godmother cleared her throat, turning to the students of her class. "Let's continue."

Soon after class was over, the VK'S packed their things to move to the next class. Not before Mal nudged Carlos.

"Talk to her!" Mal harshly whispered.

She had Carlos figure out a way to talk to Thea for information on the wand, seeing as if she could help.

"What do you want me to say?!" Carlos harshly whispered back.

"Walk her to her dorm, make her like you!" Mal continued. "We get her to catch feelings, you date her, then break her heart when we get the wand." Mal finished, soon walking out of the room to leave Carlos and Thea alone.

Thea was still doodling in her book.

From the looks of it, Carlos didn't want to break her heart. He actually might like her. He didn't want to hurt someone he cared for. This is coming from the fact that he barely even knows her.

Carlos got a weird feeling every time he was around her. It made him nervous. all. the. time.

Carlos took a deep breath, walking towards the table Thea sat at, settling down quietly next to her.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready to go?" Thea said, barely moving her head to see who had sat by her.

"You seemed pretty lonely." he replied, his stomach having the same feeling as described before.

Carlos hurried to look at what the girl was drawing, seeing the sight of a sunset, with shaded and smudged pencil. The areas of ragged decorative tapes covered a top and bottom of the book, and un-blended shade marks as Thea was ready to finish her drawing.

"That looks good." he complimented "Didn't know you had a thing for art."

"Lots of things people don't know about me, De Vil."

Thea began packing away her things, ready to walk out the classroom before Carlos grabbed her wrist, hurriedly pulling it away as she turned to look at him.

"Wanna walk to the dorms, with me?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck, nerves hitting him as he waited for her answer.

Thea took the moment to comprehend what he just said. Thea did have an interest to Carlos. The way he was clouded questions in her mind. She did favor the boy, but even her personalities knew that it was in the way she would immediately shut down thought of.

Thea nodded, taking his hand as blush erupted on both of their faces, leading him to the door and down the hallway to the dorms.

The two basically got to know each other a lot. Carlos and Thea both share a love for chocolate, and they have a lot of interests together. The two were really connecting, and Carlos liked it.

Soon enough, Carlos waved goodbye to the girl as they had reached his dorm. His face lit up in a smile, before letting it drop again, thinking about how he could possible pull off the act without catching the feelings himself...

——————————————————————————
edited.