Chap 5- rumor

It had been a month since Naruto and Sasuke started talking. Sasuke still didn't know who Naruto was but he really wanted to. He only needed a few more informations. He tried to talk with Ino but he was always interrupted by a brown hair guy or by some fangirls. He also got closer with Lee who was not just a 'sport addict' like the blond told him. At first he wanted to talk with him only to gather informations about his close friends in order to find the blond but as the time passed he began liking Lee's company. He considered him a friend and he was pretty sure Lee did too, they hung out at the park or at the arcade they enjoyed hanging out togheter as friends. The raven actually liked Lee and the blond better than anyone else in his life. He could talk to them about anything and even if he didn't know who the blond was, he was there for him.

It was a Friday afternoon, Sasuke was in the locker room changing when he heard some loud sounds coming from the closet.(do not think wrong) He finished putting his shirt on and went to see what it was all about. There he saw his friends beating out a blond guy. They stopped when they saw someone approaching but when they noticed it was Sasuke they went back to their buisness.

"Leave him alone guys" he told them.

These blond hair only made him think of his anonymous friend and he didn't want to let that continue,imagine if it was really him.

They looked at him for a bit. They looked like they were going to strangle him but they knew they didn't have a chance. He was a black belt in karate. They walked away while the Uchiha stayed there giving a hand for the blond to take it.

"Thanks" he said in a low tone almost a whisper.

"You aren't in this class are you?" The raven said back. He didn't remember seeing the guy in his class. "Wait,you are the guy who bumped into me the other day right? " he asked

"Um..yeah sorry about that" he mumbled scratching the back of his head.

"It's alright. Why were they beating you up?"

"Whiskers" the guy said pointing his face. There were six whiskers,three on each side.

"What's wrong with that" Sasuke asked. He really didn't see anything wrong with having scars.

"Haven't you heard the rumors about me ?" He said in sad but angry tone. His voice when he said that sounded kinda...well it sounded dead. "Don't you think it's weird"

"I didn't heard any rumors and no I don't think it's weird. They shouldn't judge someone by the outside." He answered thinking about what his anonymous friend told him.

The blond smiled and thanked the raven while getting out of the closet they were still in. He got out of the locker room and Sasuke went back to the gym just before the bell rang.

What rumor could there be about him? He thought

21:49pm

Uzumaki.n: s
                    a
                    s
                    u
                    k
                    e
Uzumaki.n:Temeeeeeeeee

Sas.Uchiha: hn

Uzumaki.n: omg what is that, talk with words

Sas.Uchiha: what

Uzumaki.n: I'm bored again please entertain me!

Sas.Uchiha: again? Why me

Uzumaki.n: come on. I know you love me

Sas.Uchiha: no

Uzumaki.n: just kidding

Sas.Uchiha: dobe

Uzumaki.n: or am I?
Uzumaki.n: you'll see in the next episode of anonymous texts. This show is a show where two people will text. The stupid one will need to find out who the other is.

Sas.Uchiha: I'm not the stupid one

Uzumaki.n: I thought we already decided it was you?

Sas.Uchiha: i don't think I was there when we did that

Uzumaki.n: I'm sure you were😙

Sas.Uchiha: what did you do today?😒

Uzumaki.n: school duh
Uzumaki.n: why ask if u already know the answer teme

Sas.Uchiha: you want me to entertain you. That's what I'm trying to do dobe.

Uzumaki.n: I heard you helped a guy?

Sas.Uchiha: yeah you know him?

Uzumaki.n: yeah I guess I do

Sas.Uchiha: you guess?

Uzumaki.n: it's complicated nevermind
Uzumaki.n: why'd you help him normally you just walk away.

Sas.Uchiha: his hair

Uzumaki.n: what about it?

Sas.Uchiha: made me think of yours

Uzumaki.n: aaawwww that's cute

Sas.Uchiha: shut up

Uzumaki.n: hehe good night

Sas.Uchiha: already?

Uzumaki.n: don't worry I'll miss you too😉

Sas.Uchiha: hn dobe

[~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~]
Sasuke placed his phone on his bed table and layed on his bed looking at the ceiling In that moment Sasuke was glad he wasn't really talking with this blond anonymous guy cause he would've seen his blushing face