Chap 15 - best friends

It was now Monday, meaning that Naruto would be talking with his friends about his new relationship and sexual orientation. Sasuke tried to stop him from stressing but it didn't really worked. Naruto only felt more bad about dragging the raven in his overthinking mindset.

"Stop worrying about that" Sasuke told him as they were walking to school. " You've been friends for enough time to know they'll still accept you no matter what. Even I know that and I've known them for less years than you." He added looking at Naruto who was playing with his fingers in a stressed way.

"I just.. it's just that-" he started but was cut by Sasuke who finished his sentence.

"It's just that they are like family to you and you don't want to lose them. Right?" He took Naruto's trembly hand in his. The blond nodded, stress evident in his eyes and gestures.

Sasuke sighed. Even he wasn't that much stressed before telling his family. Maybe telling others about their relationship would make people leave Naruto to him. Or maybe it was just his jealous side kicking in.

"Look dobe, if they're family, they'll accept you. And if they don't, which I'm sure won't happen, there's still a lots of people who'll support you." He tried reassuring the blond again.

"Right! Let's go to class! Thanks!" He said running in the hallway to his class.

• • •

Sasuke was walking in the hallway when someone pulled him in another corner of the place, dragging him away from all the people.

"Wha-"

"Shhh I need to talk to you!" He heard a voice he recognized say.

They ended up behind a wall outside of the school, away from literally everyone.

"Sakura? What is it?" The raven asked kinda uncomfortable with the situation as they were alone togheter.

"I won't ask you to go out with me or something if that's what you're worried about" she said making Sasuke cool down. " You're already in a relationship anyways" she added.

"How-"

"It's obvious you like Naruto and he likes you but that's not what I want to talk about" she told him.

"Um.. okay what is it? And why don't you talk to Ino, she's your best friend, im like..the new guy in your friend group." He truthfully said.

"Im lesbian" She quickly said looking at the ground. " I know you or Naruto wouldn't care because well..you're a couple but I need an advice for with the others" She said.

Sasuke mentally sighed again. Why are they so worried about others reactions..it's stressing but their friends are like the best they could have and they won't judge.

"Just tell them, they won't care. They accept you now and they'll accept you after that too. It's who you are, be proud of it" he tried helping her and she nodded.

"Thanks I needed that" she smiled and they started walking towards the Sakura tree. "I'm still worried about one thing tho, Neji"

"Why Neji?" He asked really not understanding.

"I'm going out with his cousin, Hinata, and he's like super protective of her" she said. "But he can't control her life so it'll be fine right?"