Chap 13 - nightmares

Teme: Sasuke     {By the way they can't see what
Dobe: Naruto    nicknames they gave each other}
     ⚠️ TW: death⚠️
And no it's not a smut warning, sorry guys maybe in another story 😪
———————-////————-/////—————//////

𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <33 : good morning!

𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : good morning :)

𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : how are youuuuuu?

𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : I'm feeling real good and that's weird.
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : oh and sorry I didn't replied yesterday, I fell asleep on the couch

𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : it's alright :)
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : why tho? It's not like you you usually go to your room right?

𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : yeah but actually
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : I told my mom and brother that I'm gay

𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : ooooooh how did it go?
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : wait they didn't make you sleep on the couch because they are homophobic right???
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : your mom seemed really nice tho..🤔

𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : no idiot ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : my brother actually suspected it and my mom was just so excited for me

𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : they seem so nice
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : you're so luckyyy
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : what r u doing todayyyy

𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : nothing really I'm bored
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ : you can come over if you want?

𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : wait for real ??
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : I'm coming to your house anyways!
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : oooooh and your mom could show us some of those pictures she talked about!!
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : Thanks for inviting meeeeeee
𝖽𝗈𝖻𝖾 <𝟥𝟥 : I'm leaving see you in a bit !!!!

Sasuke stared at Naruto's messages and smiled.

"Is it Naruto??" Mikoto asked trying to see his phone.

"Yeah..can he come over?" He asked

"Ooooh really I'd love to see him again!! You can tell him to leave his place and come here!!" She said excited with a big smile.

"He already left " Sasuke said smiling.

"Hehe he's just like his mother" She said smiling. " do you need me for something?"

" Actually can you get those pictures of us you talked about?" Sasuke asked. She smiled and walked in another room.

Sasuke was about to walk in the living room but he heard someone knocking on the door. He opened it and saw Naruto smiling.

"You didn't waste anytime did you?"  Sasuke said with a small smile.

"Not a second!" Naruto smiled.

Sasuke  walked aside and let Naruto enter the house.

"Woooaaah so big" the blond said admiring the design. He himself lived in a small appartement and the only rooms he had was his , the bathroom and the kitchen , so this house was impressive.

"Hi Naruto hope you're doing good today!" Mikoto welcomed him as she entered the room with an album photo in her hands. "So you wanna see those pictures right?"

• • •

They sat down in the living room and Mikoto opened the book. The first picture was one of Sasuke's family and Naruto's. Their parents were smiling at the camera and they really looked happy.