Chap 11 - ramen

Sasuke looked at his bowl which still contained half of his ramen. He then looked up in front of him where Naruto had already ate three bowls of ramen.
He knew the blond was a ramen lover but that much! He wasn't human that was the only possible way he would be able to eat the other four bowls waiting for him.

"You weren't kidding when you said you loved ramen.." Sasuke mumbled loud enough for the blond to hear him.

"Seven bowls isn't that bad! I did even better y'know!" The blond answered happily.

"How many?" Sasuke asked quite curious.

"I won the annual tournament this shop throws every year. My record is 45 bowls! I think I won it like 6 times..yeah around that.." Naruto said still thinking hard.

The raven's eyes shot open. 45 FREAKING BOWLS. He wasn't even able to eat one and this guy was able to eat 45 bowls? Nah he's kidding right?

"That's a joke..you're kidding uh?" Sasuke asked the blond in front of him.

"I'm not look behind the cashier there's a poster with my face and record on it!" He said as he pointed the place.

(𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝)

Sasuke looked in the direction the boy was pointing and there it was, a picture of Naruto eating ramen and under the poster was written: 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶,
𝟰𝟱 𝗯𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘀

"I'm done!!" Naruto cheered. Sasuke looked down, he hadn't even finish his bowl and the blond had had the time to eat 4 bowls. He quickly finished eating his and got up. He felt like he had gained 10 pounds only from that bowl and yet Naruto seemed to be doing just fine. The raven sighed and held his stomach.

"You good?" Naruto asked worried the raven was sick or something like that.

"Yeah don't worry dobe" he answered " I don't know how you ate all these bowls, I only ate one and I'm full"

"It's a part of my diet y'know" he said proudly " and don't call me that teme!" He added

"Yeah yeah, so where are we going next?" The raven asked trying to hide his excitation.

"We're going at the hokage mountain!!" He said as he grabbed Sasuke's hand and led him through the streets of the village.

It was unexpectedly calm. Usually at the end of the week there's a lots of people going to restaurants, cinema,theatres and doing parties but tonight it was like they were the only ones walking around. They talked about many things and discovered more things they both had in common.

"The friend you talked about the other day..it was you right?" Sasuke asked even tho he was kinda sure he knew the answer.

"Yep" the blond answered. He looked fine while saying this but Sasuke noticed a hint of sadness in his voice.

"What's wrong?" The raven asked worried.

"How do you always notice when something is wrong?" The blond asked.

"I don't really know..I just feel it" he answered shrugging is shoulder "so are you gonna tell me ?"

"I just wished my parents would be there to support me y'know?" He said. His voice was filled with sadness, just like his eyes. "They would've been the first persons I would've told. And I know they would support me!! They were really the bests but I don't know it just bugs me"

"I shouldn't be complaining about that tho, some people have it worst than me. I should just stop complaining" he added

"No" Sasuke said.

"Uh?" The blond said kinda lost.

"You have the right to be sad and you have the right to complain about it. You have the right get depress over it. Maybe some people are having it worst but no one is dealing with their things the same way. You have all the rights to complain once in a while. You're always smiling and helping others so it seems like you are doing just fine and they don't ask about how you feel."He squeezed the blond's hand. "But if you need anyone to complain to, I'll gladly take that role" he said and smiled at the blond.

Naruto had a tear rolling down his cheek and jump in Sasuke's arms hugging him tight. The raven was kinda surprised at first but he hugged back. He felt something wet on his shoulders meaning the blond was crying. He made sure not to let go until Naruto was fine.

"It's gonna be okay" he said patting Naruto's back.
"I'm gonna stay by your side no matter what"

He heard Naruto sniffle and he felt him squeezing him tighter. It was getting a little bit hard to breath as the blond hold him like his life depended on it but he managed.

A couple of minutes later Naruto let go of Sasuke and yeeted his tears away, turning his face side by side.( Jungkook reference anyone?) Sasuke laughed silently.

"Don't laugh okay!" The blond pouted cutely hiding a small smile "anyways thanks for that" he muttered.

"No problem I'm here for you" The raven smiled taking Naruto's hand back in his.

They started walking again and when they arrived at the top they heard a silent but noticeable sound going up. They turned to the side and saw a bright turquoise firework.

"Woah look Sasuke!! Fireworks!! They're so beautiful!!" Naruto said like a little kid who had seen it for the first time.

"Yeah"Beautiful he thought looking at Naruto. The fireworks's color reflating on his face. He was like a sunshine. Always shining brightly and Sasuke was the moon. They matched perfectly.

Naruto squeezed Sasuke's hand and smiled at him. Sasuke smiled to himself, he really didn't know why a sunshine like Naruto was given in his life but he was surely not complaining about it.

• • •

Naruto brought Sasuke back to his house. They had talked a lot after the fireworks, laying on the grass looking at the stars. They held hands during all the talking and the way back home. Naruto walked Sasuke at his door and the raven turned to him.

"Are you sure you'll be okay going back home alone?" He asked worried.

"Yeah don't worry about me" Naruto answered.

"Promise me to text me when you get back? If you don't I'll call the cops" he said serious. He held his pinkie waiting for Naruto to add his.

"Promise" Naruto smiled and did the pinkie promise.

"Good" Sasuke said. "Thanks for the date!"

"It was really nice, no need to thank me y'know" Naruto said his hand behind his neck. A bright smile glued to his face.

"Goodnight, be safe!" Sasuke said going to open his door.

"Yeah yeah-" he was going to say goodnight too but quickly interrupted as Sasuke kissed his cheek. Making the blond's face get all red.

The raven got in his house and smirked. He wouldn't be the only one to blush in this relationship.

On the other side of the door, Naruto placed his hand on his cheek and smiled brightly.

Both would have good dreams that night.