Chap 14 - boyfriends

Naruto woke up the next morning hugging something he wasn't familiar with. He opened his eyes to see that the thing he was hugging Sasuke's chest while the raven was sleeping.

His tan cheeks got a hint of pink and he yawned. He then remembered what had happen this night and blushed madly.
We really are a couple now! He thought happily, hiding his face in Sasuke's chest.

He had liked Sasuke for a while now, since he began the second year of high school, which was a year ago, when he was 14, but of course he had never talked to him or that's what he thought before. He really didn't remember much before his parents died, he was five at the time, but he vaguely remember that there was a lots of pictures hanging of the walls in the living room. He also remember that his mom was always talking on the phone with her friend, probably Sasuke's mom. He did remember he had had a friend while being little but memories we far away. Those pictures that were hanging on the walls, had burned in the fires that had taken his house in dust.

He then thought about his nightmare, he always had them once in a while. It was that or ones with his family,those were happy but when he woke up reality always came destroying his bubble of happiness.

He had never told anyone but the police about what had happened but the police and now Sasuke. Even his friends didn't know about what happened, he had only told them he lived alone and with the rumors, which they didn't even acknowledge, they deduced they had died. Talking about his friends, he'd have to talk to them about his couple. They had always told each other everything and he didn't want to break that bound. The only way he wouldn't tell them would be if Sasuke wanted to keep it secret.

"What are you thinking about?" He looked up to see Sasuke staring at him.

"How do you know I was thinking about something?" He asked while his face became redder.

"You looked like you were focusing on something, that's unusual for you" Sasuke answered with a small smirk.

"Shut up!" Naruto pouted hiding his face in Sasuke's chest while the raven was silently laughing.

"No but seriously, what is it?" Sasuke asked worried.

"I was thinking about how to tell our friends about us.. if you're okay with it of course!" He answered.

"Hn, you can tell them I don't really mind" The Uchiha answered honestly.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable y'know?" The blond added.

"I'm sure of it, stupid" Sasuke answered sitting up.

"I'm not stupid, teme!" Naruto got up to change but he stopped remembering how his previous clothes were on him. He was still sweaty from the nightmares.

"I'll lend you some" Sasuke said as he got up. " I'm a bit taller so it'll be good"

"I don't have anything orange tho" he said looking through his closet.

"I don't like orange that much!" He yelled. " it's just a color that I happen to like.." he mumbled making Sasuke chuckle.

"Stop making fun of me!" He yelled again only to be shut up by Sasuke who threw some clothes in his face. A light blue t-shirt with yellow sweatpants.

Naruto looked at them suprised.

"What? Why do you look like that?" Sasuke wondered.

"You have other colours than black and dark blue? I was sure you had nothing else..."

"I'm not emo! I just like those colors" Sasuke said throwing a pillow at the blond.

"Wouldn't have guessed" Naruto rolled his eyes before going in the bathroom to change while Sasuke changed in his room.

The raven then got out of the room and knocked on the bathroom's door.

"Are you done?" He asked through the door.

Just then the door opened and Naruto got out with a shirt too big for him.

"How do you fit in that? Why am I floating in that?" He asked

"It's called an oversized t-shirt, dobe" Sasuke said " not my fault you are so small"

"Ha ha so funny" Naruto rolled his eyes.

Sasuke smile and took Naruto's hand leading him in the dinning room, where Mikoto was preparing the food.

"Good morning boys! I haven't done breakfast yet, what do you want to eat?" She asked them with a smile.

Naruto was about to answer but Sasuke placed in hand on his mouth shutting him up.

"No ramen" he simply said. Naruto sweat dropped, how is this guy able to read him like a book?

"Anything is alright,mom" Sasuke said. Mikoto nodded and went back to the kitchen.

"Ew gross" Sasuke said as Naruto licked his hand. The blond in question only stuck his tongue out, while Sasuke rolled his eyes.

They teased each other about whatever they could think about until Mikoto arrived with breakfast.

She saw them before entering the kitchen and smiled as both of them were smiling and laughing.

"What a cute couple" She thought.

—////———/////-////////——//////——-////—-///
I'm so sorry this chapter is shorter than the others! I'm trying to update more often so some might be shorter than others

Anyways, I hope you still like this story : )