Epilogue<3

A year later~

"Babe!! Let's go innnnn" Naruto cheered as Sasuke parked the car.

"Yeah let's go" he smiled. "Remember don't give false hopes and we start with one pleaseee"

"Yeah yeah comeeee" Naruto sighed.

They were in front of the orphanage, they wanted to adopt a kid. They didn't care about the gender, the past or the looks. They wanted to have a kid, and even if he or she would be adopted they would treat them as their own.

They opened the doors and an old lady came to greet them. They heard kids yell and laugh in the background. The lady explained them how it would go but they had already read a lots about that.

For a year they had prepared for this, they had bought a house with a backyard, a spare room and one for the future child, they bought everything they needed. The only thing they didn't prepare was the room. They had placed a bed, a desk, a bookshelf and there was a wardrobe but they didn't design it. They wanted the kid to choose how the room was, after all it would be their room so why not design it themself.

They walked in the backyard where all the kids were. Most of them were playing on the slide, the sandbox or chasing each others  but one.

There was a single little girl who was alone on the swing. She had long blond hair and onyx eyes, she looked just like a mix of Sasuke and Naruto. They looked at each other and the decision was made.

"Hi" Naruto kneeled in front of the little girl who looked up surprised. " What's your name?"

"Aoi" The girl muttered shyly

"You're really pretty Aoi y'know" Naruto smiled seeing her cheeks get red and looking away.

"Would you like to come and live with us?" Sasuke asked the girl with a small smile.

The girl looked up with a smile.

"You mean in a house? With my own room and all that?" She asked excited.

"Yeah all that" They laughed "would you like that?"

The girl nodded her head vigorously with a big bright smile.

"It's decided then!" Naruto cheered

"How old are you?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm seven!" The girl answered showing the number with her fingers making Naruto giggle.

    • • •

Three years later~

"Daddddddddd" Aoi yelled from the second floor.

"Whaaaaaaaat" Naruto yelled back.

"Shhhhh" Sasuke scolded "you'll wake up all the neighbourhood"

"I didn't get my goodnight kisses!!" A ten years old Aoi yelled.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other's and smiled. They got up from the couch where they were watching a mafia serie cuddle up together.

"Alright!" Naruto said as he opened the door to Aoi's bedroom. Sasuke sat on the bed next to her while Naruto sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

They both kissed her cheeks and hugged her. It was a kind of ritual since she got adopted by them, every night they did that and then went to sleep themselves.