Chap 16 - prom

Two years later~

"Haaaaaa!" Mikoto squealed excitedly as she took a picture of Naruto and Sasuke, both wearing suits for their prom night. Sasuke was wearing a white shirt with dark blue pants and a dark blue vest while Naruto wore a light blue shirt, a light brown and white dress with a light beige tie.

They smiled at the camera, Sasuke's arm behind

They smiled at the camera, Sasuke's arm behind. Naruto's back. Both a little pink on their cheeks.

They've been dating for two years and seven months now and they never regretted it. Of course sometimes they fought but they never stayed mad long enough. Most of their fights were just some stupidities about a match of soccer or a video game. Once they argued about whether PS was better than Xbox and they didn't talk for four days but everyone around could see the love in their eyes when they looked at each other. Even the fan girls had abandoned the idea of living Sasuke and were now, just like Ino, in the Sasunaru fandom.

"Boyyyyyys?" Mikoto asked " can I have a kiss fo the camera?"

Naruto blushed, it was kinda embarrassing, but they turned to each other, love in their eyes and kissed. Just like their first kiss, they both felt butterflies in their stomach.

"Heheeeeeee I'll keep that one until your wedding pictures!!" Mikoto squealed and went in another room to print the new picture while the boys looked at each other lovingly and smiled.

"Thanks teme" Naruto said hugging him.

"For what again?" Sasuke asked.

"Staying by my side, just like you promised" the blond answered.

"Hn, I love you dobe, why would I leave" Sasuke states making Naruto blush harder.

"I love you too"

• • •

They got out of the car hand in hand, walking on the red carpet that awaited all the seniors. Their friends were waiting at the table they had reserved for their group. Sitting there were, Shikamaru and his blondie of a girlfriend, Neji and Tenten the newest couple, Sakura and her shy girlfriend Hinata, Ino and Sai who was now her boyfriend, Lee and his boyfriend Gaara and lastly Kiba who didn't have a date.