Chap 8 - going out

Saturday had finally come and Sasuke was waiting for Naruto to pick him up. His brother and mother had messed with him the entire morning thinking it was a date because he had never been picked up before. They were annoying but he knew they were just happy for him. Except it wasn't a date.

He was hanging out with his new friends. He had ate with them for the last week and he became friendly with everyone. They accepted him and talked about many things with him. They always included him in the conversation and they even got him to smile once. He was walking with them when Naruto made a really bad joke,like really bad and everyone was just glaring at him like he was the most stupid guy ever. Then they bursted out laughing except for the raven who smiled, still it was the first time he really showed emotions so they were all happy. People who were walking around were staring a bit shocked but when they saw he wasn't even noticing them they just walked away and told their friends who told their own friends and etch..so basically the whole school knew Sasuke Uchiha was hanging out with these guys, which weren't the most popular. But at least they were friendly and Sasuke liked them so as usual he didn't pay attention to the rumors.

Sasuke heard a knock at the door and went to open it revealing Naruto with a big smile.

"Hi! You ready Sasuke?" He asked with a big smile.

"Sasuke? Oh it's your friend! Introduce me!!" Mikoto said not letting him the time to greet Naruto back. He sighed.

"Mom this is Naruto, Naruto that's my mom, Mikoto" he introduced them.

"Nice to meet you Naruto..you look familiar I'm sure I've seen you before" she said while thinking.

"Nice to meet you too Mikoto-san!" The blond answered cheerful as always.

"I know! You're Uzumaki,right?" She asked excitedly.

"Um yeah. You know some?" He asked. Sasuke noticed that the blond's mood changed even if he tried to hide it the raven noticed the bright smile for before was now a fake one.

"Actually I knew Minato and Kushina, we were besties!!" She said and she looked happy but sad at the same time.

"Oh that's nice..I'm sorry I don't remember much about you hehe.." Naruto told her.

"Oh no worries! You were only one or two the last time we saw each other!! You two used to be really close" she said while pointing Sasuke and Naruto.

They looked at each other,neither of them remembered anything.Mikoto noticed the look between them and quickly change the subject.

"You should go or you'll be late! I'll show you some pictures next time if you want?" She said as she pushed them out of the house. They both nodded and got out of the house.

"Your mom is nice" Naruto said as he turn on the car "she's a little intense tho.."

"Don't tell me about it" the raven answered rolling his eyes. Even if his mom was annoying sometimes he loved her no matter what.

They stayed silent for a couple of minutes until Sasuke spoke.

"I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable" he said. Naruto looked at him and gave a smile. Unless it was a fake one.

"It's alright y'know!" He said

"Don't pretend around me you don't have too" he said looking out the window.
He felt the blond looking at him but he felt like it would be awkward if he looked at him too so he kept looking outside.

"How did you see it was fake?" The blond asked him.

"I don't know I just felt like it was" the raven answered.