Chap 6 - friends

Monday

Sasuke was walking in the hallways with his group.
He felt like a stranger in this group. He felt more connected with Lee than them and they had just started talking for like a week or so. His mind thought back at the beating he had witnessed the other day.

"Why were you beating that blond guy?" He asked in an emotionless tone even if he really wanted to know.

"Oh this guy, he's a freak" One of them answered.

"Why? What did he do" The raven asked

"His parents were murdered. They said it was him but because he was young they let him free" an other added

"Was it proved?" The raven asked

"No but he never told anyone what happened and it's suspicious"

"So you're telling you are bullying a guy who suffered seeing his parents get killed and who is accused of killing them with no proof?" Sasuke asked angrily. How stupid were they? He didn't need to be bullied for seeing his parents die,that was just mean and stupid.

Sasuke shrugged and walk away. He wanted to go find Lee but class was starting soon so he went to class and sat by the window as always.

Uzumaki.n: teme

Sas.Uchiha: dobe

Uzumaki.n: what's ur class?

Sas.Uchiha:maths with Anko-sensei

Uzumaki.n: Um nice

Sas.Uchiha: something wrong?

Uzumaki.n: what do you mean

Sas.Uchiha: you seem like you are depress or something that's my role

Uzumaki.n: hehe

Sas.Uchiha: seriously what is it?

Uzumaki.n: it's...complicated I'll explain later

Sas.Uchiha: why

Uzumaki.n: cause class is starting

Sas.Uchiha: Don't forget to tell me

Uzumaki.n: can't promise

Sas.Uchiha: I'll remember it

Uzumaki.n: yeah yeah

Sasuke frowned. His friend was kinda rude. It wasn't in his habitudes normally he was energetic and if he insulted Sasuke it was as a joke but now it didn't feel like a joke. The raven didn't know why but he felt a pain in his chest. Maybe he did something wrong? He was kinda rude with his friend but he was like that all the time, he knew that right? Was it his fault that he was grumpy? The raven tried to push these though away but he couldn't think about anything during the whole lesson.

When the lesson ended he almost ran out of the class. He walk to the roof where he usually met Lee but he wasn't there yet. He sat down and took his lunch box. His mother had made him two sandwiches but he only ate one. He was about to eat it when he heard a weird sound behind him. He turned around to see the blond kid from the other day sitting on the bench, his stomach was grumbling.

"You want one?" Sasuke asked handing him the other sandwich.

The blond looked at him kinda surprised but nodded and came sitting next to the raven.