Chap 18 - love

Yooooooo I don't really know what to sayyyyyy but I wanted to write something at the beginning of this chapter..don't ask why I don't know either.

But THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and liking this story like, I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS😩✋🏼

Btw I started working on another Sasunaru sooo when this one will be done I'll probably start to publish it I have some more inspiration for the next one so I think it'll be good but anyways tell me if you wanna know moreeeee
I'll publish it anyways

Im just missing the title but imma find an ideaaaaa

So let's go to the storyyyyy
Oh and mannn if the vows part is super shitty IM SO SORRY like I always skip these parts cause I'm having a second hand embarrassement but I tried ok😭😭

——-////——-////-///:::::::::::::———//////
Two long years later ~

"Mom! Stop it" he said as Mikoto whipped her tears.

"I can't help it! I'm so happy for you!" She answered back "You two are made for each other" she added making Sasuke smiled.

"I agree with your youthful mom!" Lee came in the conversation.

"Of course you do" Sasuke sighed. "Mom? Can I keep the heirloom?" He asked.

"Why not? I'm not wearing it anymore and when you'll have a child I want you to give it to pass it down." She smiled when her son blushed, Lee laughing at him. She had stopped wearing the heirloom for a long time because her husband had changed since they got married. She stayed with him for her sons and because she hoped he'd come back to his senses, be the man she met again but it never happened. And then when he learned that his son was in a relationship with another boy he crossed the line so she kicked him out of the house without any regrets.

"A..a child?" He asked. Of course he wanted to have a family with his boyfriend, they often thought about adopting a kid, but hearing his mom talk about it as if it was obvious they would have one made something in him feel really happy for some reason.

"I expect to be a grandma later! Itachi won't give grandchildrens he's too busy" she rolled her eyes and sighed cutely "at least Deidara is here to help him out..he needs to be with real people not always in his laboratory"

"I'm not always at work mom" Itachi scolded as he entered the room. "It's time to go" he smiled at Sasuke.

~

"Uhhh Shikaaaaa help meeeee" Naruto whined anxiously bitting his lower lip on the other side of the place they had reserved.

"This is such a drag"Shikamaru rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You should be greatful I made you my best man y'know!" Naruto scolded him.

"Look man, you love him, he loves you! What can go wrong?!" Shikamaru said trying to fix Naruto's tie. "This is a shitty ass tie" he mumbled

"Wow thanks for the encouraging words" Naruto sighed. "I knowwww but I liked it"

"Naruto you're out in five minutes!" Ino yelled as she came in the room, closing the door behind her. She was dressed in a black dress that went to her knees and black high heals.

"Whoaaa you look so good!!" She placed a hand on her heart and sighed "I'm so proud !!" She hugged him.

"C.can't b..breat..th" he mumbled with the air he had left in him.