Idea

Then I had a bright idea. I should write songs. I always wanted to write songs but never had any kind of inspiration because my life was so boring. I tried to write some songs about Steven but I just never thought they were that great.. maybe because he wasn't the one.

So I began writing a song and it turned out amazing. I didn't sang a song in a while, I hope my voice sounds nice like it used to.
Then I start singing the first part of the song and kinda create a melody to it. Wow I could be a singer.

Then at that moment it hit me. I have the best idea ever and the best payback to Darcie ever. She always wanted to be a singer and sing and dance and all that. She had a pretty voice but mine was better, really. I could hit high notes and lower notes really well. I basically sung all my life but I stopped when I became friends with Darcie cause she always told me to shut up and that I wasn't a good singer at all. Never realised how toxic she was.

So now I should think how the fuck can I actually become a singer. Maybe I can eventually sent an email to audition for some records labels. I don't know if any of them will respond but I'll try. I basically wasted my day sending emails to multiple companies. Let's see if I'll get a response atleast from one of them.

The time went by so fast and I had to go to bed. It was like 12 PM. I never even realised that my mom and dad came home. I went and closed the computer and went straight to bed.

After a week

A week has passed and I eventually had to go back to school. These days, Darcie and Steven made sure to make my life a burning hell. I never thought Steven could be this evil but I guess Darcie destroys every person that she hangs around with. I'm glad that didn't happen to me. I am not easily influenced.

I went back to home after a hard day and I told my mom everything that I go through and she tried contacting the principal but he never believes her. I hate this school so much I wish I could go to another school. But sadly, I am in high school and I'm 16 so I'm almost ready. Still, I really want to move out.

"No luck, honey. I'm so sorry." my mom said.
"It's alright. I guess I'll have to survive." I replied to her.
Then I took a cookie from the kitchen and went up to my room.

Sadly, I never got a response from any of the records that I've sent an email to. Probably they don't even check their emails. As you can see my life is going on so well.

Anyways, I check my email with literally no hope and I see that one of the records responded to me. I yell soo loud that both of my parents came upstairs and said:
"What happend, honey? Are you alright?" my mom said.
"Have you seen a spider of something?" my dad asked.
Well, atleast he knows me. I am so scared of spiders and insects in general.

"No, guys. I literally got an email from this record called RCA Entertainment and they want me to come to LA and give an audition!" I screamed out of excitement.

I was literally the happiest ever. It seemed like my life has finally begun to turn out well. Until..

"Absolutely not." my dad said.
"C'mon, dad! Are you serious right now? This is the best thing that ever happend you can't just step on my dreams like that!" I said mad.
"Let's be serious. We all know you have stage fright. You could never get up on a stage. Besides, you stopped singing like one year ago." he replied back.

Please the audacity. But, he's right I do have stage fright. I never thought of that actually. Fuck my life. To be honest, a revange to Darcie is more important at the moment then some stupid stage fright.

"I will and you will see. I can't believe you aren't supporting me on this, dad." I added.
"Stop that you two." my mom intrerrupted our fight. "C'mon, D/N. She has been through a lot lately and you know she has talent and she might become big." she tried convincing him.
"What do you mean through a lot?" he asked.

Oh, so nobody told him. I explained to him everything and then he said:
"I am sorry this happend to you, Y/N." he said and you could hear the pain in his voice. Never seen this vulnerable side of him. "Also, sorry for being this harsh." he apologized.
"Don't worry." I said.
"But promise me something.." my mom said.
"Yes, mom?" I asked a little confused but also curious.
"When you reach 18 you will come back and finish your studies, alright?" she told me.
"But mom, I could be so big in that time. That record label is pretty famous. Yes, I do my research." I told her.
"I don't care. You have to finish them then or else we won't drive you there, understand?" she insisted.

I eventually had no choice but to say yes. So many things could happen in that time. What if I record an album and have so many fans? How could I leave them behind? What if I meet a boy I will like? Nah, I am really over with relationships. I just really don't care anymore. My heart has been broken, I don't want that to happen again. Plus, big stars might be really mean and not humble at all. They might be that type that only cares about themselves but I'll make sure I'll stay humble.

"When should we go?" my dad asked.
"What about tomorrow?" I responded.
"Tomorrow??" my mom said in shock. "But, you have school tomorrow! What if you don't pass that audition? What if you won't graduate?"
"What happend to what you've said before? She might be big?" my dad told her. I was really on his side now.
"But school is more imp-" my mom was interrupted by dad:
"C'mon, M/N. It's gonna be fine." he told her.
"Fine. We can go tomorrow." she said.

I jumped out of excitement, hugged them and then thanked them and I sat on my desk trying to write some songs before the day is over. It was 6 PM. I think I had enough time.

"Um..do you guys mind?" I tell them.
"What do you mean?" my dad asked.
"I am trying to write some songs." I said.
"Do you compose songs?" my mom said suprised.
"Well, yeah. Now I have some inspiration. So can you guys please leave and let me concentrate? I asked a little bit annoyed.
"Oh, yeah. Sorry" my mom said.
"Told you it will be fine." my dad said.
And then my mom rolled her eyes and they both left.

I turn to my desk and I hope I hadn't lost my inspiration. Then I start writing and then without realising the time passed and it was 12 PM. I've written like 4 songs and one that I've written earlier so 5 songs. I think that's enough. I hope they're good. I never though I could write that many.

I eventually go change in my pajamas and then go to brush my teeth. After, I sit in my bed, I lay down and I close my eyes and I try to fall asleep and not think about the fact that I'm going to an audition tomorrow that can totally change my life forever.. Yeah, not a lot of success on that but I end up falling asleep cause I was tired from all of the writing.

//