Forgiveness

Nick's POV

I went to the boys and I told them:
"Fuck, I screwed it up."
"What do you mean?" Kev said
"The song isn't about me, Gosh, I feel so stupid. What should I do now?" I tell them.
"You should apologize." AJ said.
"She already left and even if I phone her, I bet she wouldn't respond."
"You can go get her something and apologize." Howie said.
"Yeah, you're right."

I quickly run and I am sourrounded by paparazzis and I try to get rid of them, they're so annoying, please. I went to the store and I searched for some chocolate I could buy her. I bought it and then I exit the store.

"Who are those for? Do you have a girlfriend?" the paparazzis asked me quickly.
I rolled my eyes and I said: "These are for my mom." and I left. I didn't want to drag Y/N into this, I've already hurt her. Imagine if I said the chocolate are for her.

Y/N's POV

I kept thinking about Nick, but what he thought about me over just a song it's not cool. I can't believe I was starting to like him so much. I keep on doing this! I hate myself so badly.

We arrive in my apartment and I just throw myself on my bed.

"Hey, can you tell me what's wrong?" Melanie said.
"No.." I said and I got a pillow and I shoved into it.
"Please.." Melanie said. "I'll listen."
"Nick thought 'Oops, I did it again' is about him." I tell her. "Could you believe that, I mean, that means he doesn't trust me.."
"Yeah, I get you but did you played the song for him." Melanie said.
"No. I forgot to. It was the only song I didn't play for him."
"Oh, and the lyrics seem kind of suspicious and he knew you were composing new songs, so I'm sorry but I kind of understand him."
"We are not even together, why does he act this way?"
"He must like you so much, then."
"Yeah, sure." I looked down. "Maybe, you're right about the song. I feel so stupid, oh my God, I need to apologize." and I heard the bell ring.
"Do you think...?" she asked.
"No way.." and I went to the door and I answered it.

It was Nick. He handed me some chocolate and I threw it:
"Hey, I know I hurt you but I'm truly sorry and-" I went and hugged him tight. He seemed really shocked about what I did, but he hugged me back.
"I don't need any gifts. You can get the chocolate. I'm sorry. I overreacted. I really need a friend like you by my side."

Yeah, "friend".

"No, I was the one who was wrong in this situation, but I promise you I will talk to you if something is bothering me." he smiled. "Do you want to go on a date or?" he asked and then he looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Yeah, sure I'll go. I'll also won't react the way that I did." And I gave him a smile and he did the same.
"Is tommorow at 3 PM alright or are you busy?" he asked.
"Yeah, it's alright."
"Ok, fine. I need to go now cause the boys are waiting for me. Bye." and I waved at him.

"I know I shouldn't have peaked but-" Melanie said and she laughed. I was smiling like crazy, what the heck is going on with me. I never felt anything like this before, not even for Steven.

"Oh, you like him so much!!" she said.
"Ok, ok. I do.." I said and I covered my face with my hand. "I wonder where he'll take me.."

Nick's POV

I went up to the boys and I was smiling so brightly.
"So it went well." Kev said.
"Yes! She also agreed to go on a date tommorrow. I really don't know where to take her tho.." I said. "I really don't want the paparazzis to see us." I let out a long sight. "They ruin everything."
"Do you have an idea of where you're gonna take her?" Brian said.
"I thought about going to the movies and then to a carnival or something."
"That's cute." Howie said.
"Don't worry, man. We'll take care of the paparazzis." AJ said.
"Really? Thanks guys."
"You owe us!" Brian said.
"Yeah, yeah."

I'm really excited to see her again.. I hope she'll like where I'll take her.

^^^

Ik this chapter is kinda short, but still hope you like it<3 thanks for reading guys