Day of the show - 1

Y/N's POV

It's the day of the show. I've been practising my dancing, my singing and my stage presence everyday for atleast 5 hours. I am ready for this. I was born ready. The show is in 4 hours and I need to get ready and arrive first so that the boys won't see me.
So Melanie arranged a group of people to do my makeup, chose me a stage outfit and my hairstyle. I looked really like a pop star.
"You look so beautiful." Melanie said.
"Thanks, bestie. Let's go now." I said. "How should we go there? With a taxi?"
Melanie laughed and said:
"A taxi? Y/N, you're kidding!" she told me and I was really confused.
"What do you mean?"
"Y/N, you're under RCA Entertainment. Do you think his stars go with a taxi?"
"Um, well.. I don't know"
She laughed and then said:
"We're getting a limo and it should be here any minute"
As she said that the limo arrived.
"Oh, so let's hop in and get ready for your first performance!" she told me.

I got in the limo and I still couldn't believe this. I was in a limo going to have my first performance and looking so flawless. I'm just so glad that life is finally going well for me.

We arrive there and the limo goes behind the place so we could enter on the backdoor. Me and Melanie enter the building and she leads me to this door that had 'Special Guest' written on it. This is pretty exciting. Really hope no one sees me here.

I enter the room and I could see a bunch of snacks, sweets well basically food, a tv and a mirror there and obviously a big couch. Really, I couldn't need anything else! I jumped on the couch, turned on the tv and started trying basically everything on the table.

"Enjoying it so far, huh?" Melanie said.
"Mhm" I said with my mouth full of popcorn.
"Be careful to not ruin your outfit or your hair or anything!"
"Yeah, yeah, I know." still focusing on the tv.

Then someone entered the room and we both panicked and hid myself behind that couch.

"Hey guys." James said.
"Omg, you scared us to death, James." Melanie said.
"Yeah, sorry."
"Y/N, you can come now." Melanie said.
"Alright.." I replied.
"I swear I will beat you up! You know we can't risk her being seen." Melanie said.
"C'mon now, we told the boys to not enter." he told her annoyed.
"Shut up."

I laughed a little and then I noticed that the door wasn't closed and someone could've seen me, for real.
"James, close the door!" I said.
"Oh, yeah, sorry."
"I just told you, idiot. We can't risk it." Melanie said.
"C'mon now. I was standing behind it. Even if someone would've seen something, that someone would've seen my back. Stop being annoying." he said.
"Don't tell me to stop, literally you're so irresponsible" she said.
"You two, stop. Would you ever stop fighting? It wasn't even that big of a deal."
"Alright, sorry." they both said.
They're really always fighting. Can you believe they were once dating?

Nick's POV

Me and the boys are getting ready for the show and somehow I am the first one that is done. The stylists made a good job. Now, I'm kinda bored even though I have snacks here and tv. I have been thinking about this guest a lot lately. The CEO could've told us the identity of this person but no, he always wants to complicate things. Anyways, I reach for my waterbottle to see that it's empty.

"Are you guys serious, right now? Who drank my water? We all have our own waterbottles." I said.
"Oops, sorry. I got thirsty and I've already drank mine so. Sucks for you." Brian said.
"Omg, you're impossible. I'll go get water from the water tank outside." I reply annoyed.
"Don't be mad, little Nicky." Kev said.
"Y'all, shut up and just let me go and get my water in peace."

And they laughed and then I left. They're so annoying sometimes but I have to admit that I am too. We just love to annoy eachother, I guess. I get to the water tank and I notice unpurposely that a man figure is standing at the guest room. That must be the new singer and our guest. I knew it was a guy!

I ran quickly back so no one could notice I saw something and then I told the guys.
"Hey, guess what. I was right. The guest is a guy." I said.
"I can't believe you looked in. You weren't even thirsty, you just wanted to see who is it."
Brain said.
"I was actually thirsty and I didn't go on purpose. It was because hmm... oh yeah! You drank my water." I said.
"Y'all calm down" Howie said with his mouth full of snacks.
"Anyways, dang it. I really wanted it to be a girl. The industry right now it's full of boy bands and a solo female singer would be something refreshing right now." AJ said.

We all agreed with him but what could we do. It would be interesting to meet this guy though.

***

[this is pretty bad, i'm sorry..it will get better btw thanks for reading ly guys<3]