First Date

The next day

Nick's POV

It's basically 12:30 PM and I'm already ready for the date. I'm kinda stressed about it. C'mon, Nick! Chill. It's gon' be fine. I wonder if she's ready..

Y/N's POV

My album is finally ready. I've stayed up all night writing songs about Nick and they turned out really good. I am pretty excited to release my album, I just need to do the photoshoot and then, it's done. I've never thought I will ever be here, I am beyond grateful. I hope the public will like and it I'll gain some fans.

I wake up on the couch once again but this time in my apartment. To be honest, I write better songs when I'm in my apartment. I look at the clock and see the time is 12:30 AM?? How did I sleep that long? And I have a date with Nick! I need to get ready.

"Melanie, wake up!" I told her and shook her which made her wake up.
"Uh, what? I wanna sleep more."
"C'mon, help me get ready!"
"What about James?"
"Let him sleep, c'mon! Help me, please!"
"Fine!" she gets up from the sofa and helps me do my makeup and choose my clothes.
Nick's POV

I go to a store and I chose the most beautiful bouqet of flowers for her. I really hope we'll be more then friends. I know I only met her recently but no one makes me feel the way she does. It's like I found my soulmate. Oh, I don't know, maybe I went to far but I like her a lot and I want the best for her.

I went to the back, so I could avoid the paparazzi, and I looked at the clock again. It's only 1 PM. I really wanna see her, I can't wait anymore.

Y/N's POV

Somehow I managed to get ready in an hour. I look in the mirror and I look really pretty.

 I look in the mirror and I look really pretty

"Thanks for the help!" I told Melanie.
"No problem, bestie. I'm always here for you. But I guess, you're already done and it's kinda too early."
"Yeah.." then I hear a knock on the door.

"Um, isn't it like 1:30 PM? Why is he here already?" Melanie said.
"I guess, we'll find out." I told her.

I go answer the door and there's obviously, Nick. He had a pair of jeans and an oversized shirt on which made me look kinda overdressed.

"Hi, oh wow!" he made big eyes looking at my outfit and I laughed.
"I'm sorry, I kinda overdressed. I guess we aren't going anywhere fancy."
"You look amazing and uh, um, we're going to the movies. If that's fine, I mean, we can go anywhere you like."
"It's fine, no stress." I smiled and looked at the flowers in his hand.
"Sorry, for coming early, I just um..couldn't wait to see you."

As he said that I could feel my heart bumping so fast, oh Gosh, he is really the sweetest.

"It's fine." and I smiled.
"These are for you, by the way" and he handed me the flowers.
"Nick, I've told you I don't need any gifts from you.." I said.
"Please, take them. When I saw them, I knew I had to take them. They're so beautiful just like you." he looked straight into my eyes now and I begun to blush but I looked away.