Album Celebration

The next day

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the thought of Nick. I really can't stop thinking about him. I can't wait to see him again!

I get up from my bed and then I recieve a call.
I yawn and I pick it up:
"Hi, Y/N. Did I woke you up?" James said.
"No, it's fine. What's up James?" I replied.
"Well, your album hit number one!" he said and then I began to yell. "You need to get over here so we can celebrate."
"Oh my God! Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible."

I ran to the bathroom and I washed my face and my teeth and then I went to pick up an outfit. I tried to make it as quick as possible. I also applied some lipgloss cause I didn't had time to do my full face makeup and I headed outside.

(of course I had to include an outfit of the pop sensation)

I was suprised by so many paparazzi that were trying to talk to me and ask me questions. I would answer some of them but then this guy asked me:
"Your debut album was good but the songs were kinda too mature for your age. Why won't you act your age?"
I mean, what the fuck, I am a human being.

"They aren't mature for my age, it's not like you choose what's best for me." I said that and I left. I hate them so much, why won't they leave me alone. Glad, they didn't brought Nick up.

I finally escaped and took a taxi to the RCA Headquarters. When I got there I was greeted by so many people, including the CEO. They had so much food there and balloons. This is really so cute. We sat there and we talked and we drank soda. I really had a great time.

"Congrats, Y/N." my CEO said. "You've worked hard and I'm really proud."
"Thank you so much, boss." I said that and I smiled.

I recieve a call again and it's from Nick. Oh, fuck! I totally forgot he is taking me to a carnival today. Gosh, why are you so stupid, Y/N?

"Hey Nick, sor-"
"Your album hit number one congrats!" he said.
"Wow, um, thank you so much! I really can't believe it."
"You deserve it. You worked hard on it."
"Sorry for being late, I'm currently celebrating with the crew but I'll be there."
"Don't worry. I figured you would be celebrating. I'll see you then." he said.
"Yes, sure. Bye!" and I hung up.

"You're going on another date?" Melanie asked.
"Well, we kinda didn't finish our last date, so we are finishing it today. Like, right now.." I said.
"Oh, fine. Good luck!"
"Thanks."
"I'll call your driver to drive you there." she said.
"Isn't he only driving lemouisines? I am not going to such a big event now." I said.
"Oh, don't be silly. He is your driver, like the company driver. He can drive any car."
"Wow, you should've told me that before so I wouldn't get a taxi here." I said and Melanie just laughed and I rolled my eyes.

//

Hi besties sorry for not uploading in a long time, so because of that I will upload two chapters today<3 The next chapter is one of my favs. Hope u enjoy ly