Y/N's Debut

After 5 days

So today it's the day I will finally make my debut. I am here, backstage, really nervous again, but ready. My music video will premiere on MTV after I make my debut stage today, it's really exciting. I will also need to sing other songs and my boss didn't tell me if I should sing the songs they want me to do or my original songs. I'm still waiting for his call.

My stage outfit:

Then, I finally, hear it and I answer the phone:"Hello?" I said

"Hello?" I said.
"Hello, Y/N. After some time, I've made my decision and I will let you sing your original songs." he told me and I screamed and then I apologized:
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm just so thankful."
"Alright, miss Y/N. You should really thank your friend, Nick, he talked to me and really convinced me."
"Really? I would. Thank you so much!" and I hung up.

Nick really did so many things for me already I'm really so thankful for him. I think he is supposted to come and see me, I'm not sure.

I suddenly, see Melanie and I ask her:
"Hey, have you seen Nick? and you know, the rest of the boys? Will they come see me?" I asked her.
"Oh, no. But they should be here any minute and yes, they will come." she told me. "But, be honest with me. Do you like Nick?"
"Well, I..um...don't know...I kinda...I do"
"I knew it! You guys will look so good together."
"Oh my God, just shut up! I don't know, I'm taking things slowly." I said.
"Yeah, alright. I just knew it! I've seen the way you guys look at eachother."
"Leave me alone and let me prepare! I'm singing my original songs, yay!" I said.

We both yelled and then, we laughed. I told my dancers to go prepare for the old set of songs. I was really happy we did the old set, we really thought we would do the new one, with the songs the record wanted, but with the help of Nick, I didn't. He is really the sweetest.

Nick's POV

I look at the clock and I see that Y/N's debut must start really soon. I dressed pretty casually, I mean it was a concert, but not that casually.

"C'mon, guys. We're gonna be late!" I told the boys.
"Ok, calm down, Nicky. He can't wait to see his girlfriend debut." Howie said.
"She's not my girlfriend.." I said and I rolled my eyes.
"Yet.." AJ said.
"C'mon, guys, we need to be happy for our little boy, he's in love." Kevin said.
"Guys, stop teasing me and let's gooo!" I said and we all laughed and went to our limo.

I was really excited to see Y/N, I bet she would do great and she'll look gorgeous, as she always does. Man, I think I'm really falling in love with her. I don't know what's up with me, I can feel a great connection with her that I've never felt for any girl before.

We arrived there and we rushed backstage but she already started sing a song. I could've recognize the song because she played it for me. Dang, I knew she would look so good and she does. She attracts me so badly.

Y/N's POV

While I was performing I could see Backstreet Boys' limo arriving and people were getting more hyped then they were before. I really loved performing and I felt so free dancing and singing and the crowd was reacting really nice. I got pretty nervous knowing Nick would watch me perform. Omg, Y/N, just concentrate on your performance.