Second Date

The driver came and he drove me to the carnival. When I got up from the car I see Nick. He was probably waiting for me and he is looking really great, as always.

(HE IS SO FINE IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT HELP)

I wave at him and then I approach him:

"Hi, sorry for being late, again."
"It's fine, really." he said that and he scratched his back. "So, where do you want to go?"
"How about that rollercoaster? It looks fun."
"Aren't you afraid?" he asked me.
"Me? Afraid? Afraid is my middle name."
"Oh, really? I thought it was Y/M/N."
"How do you know that? I never told you." I say that and I raise my eyebrow.
"I do my homework." he said and he smiled.

We went into the rollercoaster and many other rides and we had a blast. I literally enjoy his company so much. When I'm with him, I feel like I could be myself. It's like I've known him forever. I can't believe I've fallen for him so fast already, but I can't help it..

"Are you hungry? We've been having so much fun and we forgot to eat." he asked me.
"Yeah, I guess so. I would like something sweet. How about..um..ice cream?" I said.
"Yeah, sure. There's an ice cream bar over there. I would pay this time!"
"Let me pay, c'mon!" I said.
"No!"
"But-"
"No!" he said and then we both laughed.
"Ok, fine."

We went to the ice cream bar and we bought ice cream. I've got a pistachio one and Nick got vanilla.

"Do you wanna go for a walk? I think we've had enough of the carnival. Unless, you wanna stay more?" he said.
"No, it's fine. Let's go!"

We left the carnival and we went walking in the park near by. It was a pretty nice park and the weather was nice, even though it was almost midnight. Didn't notice how the time passes by so fast when I'm with him. We kept talking and talking.

"So, I bought your album and listened to it. It's really great! I enjoyed it so much." he told me.
"Thank you! You know, I worked hard on every aspect like songwriting and singing."
"Yeah, the newer songs are nice. Are they about a specific someone?" and then he looked at me in the eyes. Oh Gosh, he knows what he's doing. He most definitely got the idea the songs are about him.
"Well, obviously yes. Have you got any clue?"
"Hmm, I don't know and then he looked away. I wondered you could tell me. They are nice ballad love songs, Y/N."

I actually didn't know what to say. No way I'm gonna tell him the songs are about him.

"So?" he asked me and he looked at me again.
"There are, um.." and then I got some ice cream and I put it on his nose and I ran away.

"You gotta catch me to find out, if you can!" I turned around to say that and began to run faster. He eventually caught me and we both started laughing.

"You thought you were faster, never!" he told me.
"Yeah, alright." I said that and I rolled my eyes.
"Now, you gotta tell me." he told me.

I really didn't wanna say it, so I thought about another way.

"I'm waiting." he said and then he looked me in the eyes again and I kissed him.

He responded to the kiss and we began to kiss more passionately, turning it into a make out session. Then, I remembered I still need to take things slowly so I ended the kiss. God knows what could've happened if I didn't..
But, damn, he was a good kisser.

"I guess you've got your answer right there."
"Um, not really." and he gave me an innocent smile. No fucking way!
"The songs are about.."
"Yeah?"
"About..um..you." I said.
"What? I can't hear you." literally I could've punched him so easily as I kissed him before.
"The songs are about you!" I said.

"See? It wasn't that hard. I knew it already, it was obvious."
"Well, good for you cause you got me to say it. I'm not good at showing emotions."
"So, that's why you don't look me in the eyes and you ended the kiss."
"Thanks for getting me out of my comfort zone, I guess. You know I've had pretty much bad experience with love, so I have some trust issues." I said madly.
"You don't need to be now. Accept your emotions-"
"I barely know you, ok. I still don't know what you feel." I said mad again.
"Ok, I'm sorry for doing that but you can trust me. I've been nothing but nice and.." he said.
"And what?" I said.

He looked at me again and he said:
"I like you. A lot." I was shocked at his words. "Basically from the first day I saw you, I just knew.."
"Well, um, I also.. I also like you. A lot." I said and we laughed. "You kinda make it hard not to. You were so nice, really, I'm not used to being treated like this or being shown love. Wow that sounds really sad." I said.
"It kinda is and it's fine. I will let you to take your time to tell me why [ain't nothing but a heartache LMFAOOO OK SORRY back to the story]." he said.
"Thank you."

"So, um.." he said.
"Yeah?"
"Do you..do you..um.."  I looked at him and I smiled.
"Who's the one not showing his emotions now?" I said and we laughed.
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked me.
"Yes!" and I hugged him.

We left the park holding hands and we walked to the end of the park where my driver was waiting for me.

"I had a fun time. See you!"
"Same. I'll call you, alright. Bye, babe!"
"Yikes, don't call me that."
"Ok, baby." and we both laughed. We shared a quick kiss and I went into the car.

Oh my dearest God, I can't believe I'm dating Nick. Can I trust him? Is it gonna be fine? Y/N, stop overthinking. Obviously, it will be fine.

I arrived to my apartment and I thanked my driver for driving me so late. I went upstairs and I saw Melanie and she quickly approached me and said:

"How was it?"
"It was fine." I said tired.
"Just fine?" she said raising an eyebrow.
"Ok, ok, it was better than fine. It was amazing. I'm sorry, I'm just tired. Quick story short, I kissed him-"
"You did what?!" she told me shocked.
"Yeah, and we are basically dating.." I told her.
"What the actual fuck!??" she told me.
"Okay, calm down. Let me go to sleep and we'll talk more tomorrow."
"Ok, ok, sorry! Good night!"
"Good night!" I said and I went and changed in my pijamas and closed the lights.
I jumped into my bed and I immediately fall asleep, thinking of Nick.

//

take a shot everytime Nick or Y/N say that they barely met eachother