Him and I

Y/N's POV

I woke in Nick's bed? What even- I hope we didn't do, you know, stuff. I slowly remembered that I've fallen asleep on the couch and Nick must've carried me, wow he is the cutest. Then I hear someone coming into the room. It was Nick.

"Good morning, babe. Did I woke you up?"
"Um, yeah, kinda, but it's fine." I said that and then I yowned.
"I was wondering if you had any plans tonight?"
"Not really. Why?" I said.
"Well, AJ's throwing a party at his house and I was wondering if we could go, you know, together." he said.
"Sure and did you carry me in your arms?"
"I had to go to the company early in the morning and yes, I obviously did."
"Yeah, ok, anyways."

I got dressed in my other clothes cause we did washed them in the washing machine and then I recieve again, a phone call, actually from our boss.

"Hello! Did anything happened?" I asked.
"Get over here! Fast!" he said and then he hung up.

Wow, he seemed really mad. I wonder what happened.

"Sorry, Nick. It was my boss and he told me to be there." I told him.
"It's fine, maybe I will visit you there later if I have time. Take care!" and he kissed me on the cheek.

I called my driver and he came again to pick me up and drove us to the RCA Headquarters.I went to my boss' office and there, I saw Melanie. She seemed pretty nervous and she was kinda sweating.

"Finally! I need to talk with you, Y/N." boss said.
"With me? Oh, alright! What is it?"
"Are you dating Nick?" he told me.
"Well, um, it seems like it.." I told him pretty nervously.
"Oh, no. No. No. No!"
"What no?"
"Do you know how much will this affect your career?" he told me angry.
"What do you mean?" I told him confused.
"Nick has a thousand of fangirls that love him and think they're dating him. How would you think they'll react? They'll hate you!"
"So what? I don't care! I love him.."
"You love him? Oh God, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have made your debut with them. That playboy is really gonna ruin you."
"He isn't a playboy! He is a nice person and I won't let you treat him like that. If you even care about me you would let me be with whoever I want.." I told this and I left.

Nick's POV

I couldn't wait to see her no more so I bought some iced coffees to bring her.

"Ooh, who is that for?" Kevin said.
"Y/N.." I said.
"So, are you guys a thing, huh?" Howie said.
"Yeah, pretty much."
"Good for you, man." Brian said.
"Thanks!"
"You're gonna come with her at the party?"
"Yeah, we're gonna be the hottest couple."
"I guess I need to find someone for me also." AJ said.
"Well, good luck with that, I have some iced coffees to deliver." and we all laughed.

I went into the Headquarters and I asked this guy that turned out to be James, her manager, where can I find her. His back looked familiar.

I went upstairs and heard yells from the door of the boss. The voice seemed like it was Y/N. I went close to the door and I listened.

"Do you know how much will this affect your career?" he told her angry.

What are they talking about? What if it's our relationship?

"What do you mean?" she told him confused.
"Nick has a thousand of fangirls that love him and think they're dating him. How would you think they'll react? They'll hate you!"

Oh, yeah, I was right. It is about it.

"So what? I don't care! I love him.."

I was pretty touched at her words, I also loved her so much.

"You love him? Oh God, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have made your debut with them. That playboy is really gonna ruin you."
"He isn't a playboy! He is a nice person and I won't let you treat him like that. If you even care about me you would let me be with whoever I want.."

Wow, I am so shocked of how brave was Y/N. She defended me, wow. That's my girl.

Y/N's POV

By my surprise, I saw Nick there and he was holding two coffees in his hands. I was shocked to see him here.

"Hi, Nick! What are you doing here?"
"I brought you coffee, I thought you might need it."
"Thanks a lot!"
"I couldn't help but hear the conversation and I'm so sorry I created this mess.."
"It's fine. It's not your fault. With the 'I love him', I know it might sound weird cause we barely started dating-"
"I love you too, no worries." he said that and I blushed a little and I tried to hide it. "I won't let him do this to us, babe." he said that and he went it. What the hell is he doing?

We heard shouts and yells, but after everything went silent. I could see the Jive Records' CEO coming in. Oh, man, this is gonna be good!

Nick's POV

My CEO entered the door. He was my only change to convince this bitch that everything is fine with me dating Y/N.

"What is happening?" my CEO said.
"Nick and Y/N are dating." RCA's CEO said.
"Wow, really? That's amazing. Congrats you two!"
"How could you say that? Do you know how much this will affect Y/N's career?"
"C'mon, now, Carl. Let the kids be happy. They are young and in love."

Shit, didn't even know his name was Carl. I guess you find new things everyday.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm so sorry. Go date and have fun!" he said.
"Thanks, Carl." I said and me and my CEO laughed.
"Not funny." Carl said.

I left the door smiling and Y/N and her friend, Melanie, were waiting for me to see how it went.

"So?" Y/N said.
"I'm proud to call you my girlfriend with the approval of your boss!" he said that and Y/N came and hugged me and I lifted her up from excitement and then we shared a quick kiss. Missed her sweet lips.

Y/N's POV

"I'm so happy for you two!" Melanie said.
"Thanks, bestie." I replied and I hugged her too.
"We should get ready for the party cause it's in 2 hours. We really lost so much time here."
"What party?" Melanie said.
"A party hosted by AJ. Do you wanna come? Can she come?" I said.
"Yeah, I'm sure AJ won't mind." he said.
"Then, I'll go and get ready with Melanie."
"Already, I will pick you guys up."
"Ok, be ready to drool."
"I'm drooling already, you're too beautiful."
"Stop that. Bye, baby!"
"Never! Bye, babe!" and we both laughed.
------
heyyy guys ik it's been a while and this kinda sucks but yeah ly guys and i missed u<33