ii

Did Taehyung go back to Jia's after that? No. Mainly because his parents heard that Jungkook was back in town and they didn't want a 'bad influence' on Taehyung so they told Taehyung to stay home just until Jungkook was out of town. It confused Taehyung a lot since Jungkook didn't look or seem like a trouble maker. Sarcastic with a sense of humor? Yes but then again Taehyung was around Jungkook for what? five minutes? So he didn't put up a fight. Even though he is eighteen, he still lives under his parent's roof and so that means for them 'my house my rules' which Taehyung hated very very much but he couldn't go against it.

Would he have gone back though? Not right away but he would have once he got over the embarrassment in which he did, he thinks. Jungkook didn't even care that Taehyung walked in on him and talked around him like nothing happened, even teased Taehyung! and Taehyung blew his chance to act like nothing happened the moment he forgot what the fuck he was going to say. "Graduation tomorrow! Who did it? We did it! Who did it? We did it!" Jia was heard yelling over the phone while Taehyung sat at his desk in his room and doodled on the paper that was supposed to be where his work was on but nope, drawings were on the paper.

"Taehyung... come on, sing along." Jia grabbed her phone and put her eye up to the camera which made Taehyung smile. "Who did it?" Jia said and moved closer to the camera. This time Taehyung let out a small chuckle, "We did it." He said with a chuckle and Jia was going to make Taehyung resay what he said since it didn't sound exciting at all but his laugh made up for it. "Hell yeah, we did! Now we get the whole summer to ourselves. I can't wait to go party with Akio honestly. I'll get to meet his friends outside of school." The mention of Akio made Taehyung lose his smile and Jia noticed as she pouted but in a funny way.

"Baby mad I'm going to be with Akio?" She pouted again and Taehyung hung up without a care but answered once Jia called back. "Okay, you little brat!" She started off but Taehyung was laughing at how he ended the call and not even seconds later Jia was calling him back. Scolding Taehyung about hanging up on her but Taehyung brushed that aside. "So... Jungkook is coming to your graduation?" Taehyung asked since he was left in the dark about Jungkook. Even his parents seemed to know Jungkook but he didn't and that made him want to know more.

"Well, he didn't come in for nothing." Jia looked at Taehyung through the camera as Taehyung hummed and kept drawing. "He'll be gone soon though and then you can come over again." Jia smiled and that made Taehyung look up and look at Jia who hummed. "How did you know I couldn't come over because of him?" Taehyung asked and Jia bit her lip while shrugging. "I figured my parents would talk to your parents. They always make Jungkook out to be a bad person so when you didn't come over, I already figured it was because of Jungkook."

Taehyung frowned at that. "Why though? Like-" Taehyung put his pen down and leaned back on his chair. "I didn't even know you had a brother. Like... there's no trace of you having an older brother. Even your parents don't mention him, you even don't." Taehyung suddenly brought up which had Jia sighing but not because she was annoyed but because she got what Taehyung was saying and it was sad. "It's because I'm not allowed to speak about Jungkook. My parents... they're... I don't know actually. He ran away when he was fourteen and ever since then they act like I'm their only child." The sudden information had Taehyung shocked. Jungkook ran away?

"It's a very long story though and I don't know all of it so I don't speak on it because I don't know what really happened. Jungkook still refuses to tell me the whole story and getting it out of my parents is not an option." She rolled her eyes and all Taehyung could do was hum since all these things started clouding his mind. Like why did Jungkook run away and why did they treat Jungkook so differently? What made Jungkook so bad that his parents didn't include Jungkook in family things? Why no family photos? Any mention of Jungkook? It made Taehyung confused.

"Okay but wait. These jeans with this shirt Or!" Jia was heard in the background which had Taehyung shaking off his thoughts while looking at the camera. "The jeans and crop look hot." Taehyung complimented Jia who made a quick silly pose and hurried back to the camera with a laugh. "Thank you. Now, what are you telling your parents?" Jia went over their little plan. "That I'm going out to celebrate and to also watch over you. So they can't say no," Taehyung explained. "They shouldn't even be considering a no. It's our graduation Taehyung."

"And you're not going to watch over me. You're going to hit it off with Sungjae." Jia said with a smile but Taehyung freaked out as he grabbed his phone and lowered the volume. Leaving his phone facing the desk as he grabbed his AirPods and got them connected before he started to talk to Jia who sighed at Taehyung's reaction. "Can we not? My parents will literally end me if they hear I'm interested in someone let alone interested in a boy." Taehyung whispered while also listening out for his parents just in case they were eavesdropping and they weren't but he had to be cautious in his household.

"Literally everyone around you know you have a thing for Sungjae. Why haven't you told them yet?" Jia asked and Taehyung wished it could be that easy, he really does but it's not. "I just can't. Plus he probably doesn't even like me back. I had what? four projects with him and that's it." Taehyung mentioned but Jia scoffed at that. "Yeah and then after the projects you both ended up hanging out for hours and you had to lie to your parents saying you were with me." Jia totally screwed Taehyung over with that sentence as he remembered but shushed Jia.

"Okay... and maybe I will hit it off but let's not get my hopes up." Taehyung whispered and Jia whispered back with an 'okay' and with that, they were pretty much quiet while on the call. Until there was another voice which had Taehyung looking at his phone to see Jia looking back until Jungkook came into view. The rustle of blankets being heard as Jia started pushing Jungkook. "What do you want loser? I'm on a call with an important person." Jia scoffed but laughed as Jungkook grabbed her phone and looked at Taehyung who put his phone down so it was facing the ceiling. "... The ceiling is pretty important huh?" Jungkook looked at Jia.

Jia looked confused as she pushed Jungkook's head off the way and looked at her phone. "Oh... Taehyung is the important person but he's probably b- wait a minute, Taehyung I see your hair!" Jia grabbed her phone and that's when Taehyung came back into the frame. "Well, that was a shitty attempt to hide myself." Taehyung scoffed at himself and Jungkook laughed. "I saw you before you put the phone to the ceiling. Still shy?" Jungkook asked and that made Taehyung cover his phone with a pillow. "Shy?! What? ME? never." Taehyung said a little too loudly again but it was muffled since his phone was under the pillow.

Laughter coming from the other side. Now that Taehyung was listening in on the two, they sounded similar when they laughed. Jia having a louder laugh than Jungkook but still, they sounded pretty much the same. Jia was just like... a female version of Jungkook. "Anyway, the parents want you to sleep now. Big day tomorrow." Jungkook pushed himself off the bed and put the blanket over Jia who kicked it off. "It's not even that late." She complained and all Jungkook did was shrug. "It's actually eleven, it's pretty late." Taehyung joined in. "Thank you Taehyung," Jungkook spoke and that made Taehyung a little? shy.

"Okay, whatever. Fine. I'll see you tomorrow Taehyung." She looked at the camera with a frown as Jungkook then got into the frame, making a heart with his two fingers. "Goodnight Taetae." He smiled but once he was away from the frame he laughed while Jia air kicked towards Jungkook. "Stop making Taehyung shy! and that's my nickname for him!" Jia stood up but the call was ended as she went scold Jungkook while Taehyung stared at his phone. That was kind of cute but Taehyung also felt very squirmish? It was weird. This was wierd. "Goodnight." Taehyung put the pillow over his face and held it there. Not sure why but it felt right to do so in this situation.