xvii

"You look like a raisin." Taehyung looked at Jia once she came out of the shower and was joining Taehyung in the living room. "I was in the water the whole evening, what do you expect?" Jia looked at her fingers and gagged at how her fingers looked. "Fair but aren't you tired? I'm tired and I swam for an hour. Compared to me, you should be knocked out." Taehyung offered Jia some popcorn since he was hungry but wanted a quick snack so popcorn would suffice for now. Taking a handful, Jia leaned her head on Taehyung. "I am but you're sleeping over. I should at least try to stay up unless you want me to sleep then fine." She ate her popcorn one by one.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No. I would have woke you up even if you did fall asleep. I think we'll have a great sleep tonight though. My bones could feel it." Taehyung nodded with his words and Jia laughed at that, "Your bones can feel it huh? old age." Jia teased Taehyung who looked offended but he didn't say anything, keeping his hurt expression. "I'm kidding! You baby." Jia tossed popcorn at Taehyung's face. "Okay don't waste the popcorn you raisin." Taehyung grabbed the popcorn away from Jia. Now it was her turn to look offended by the name Taehyung gave her.

"I'm kidding!" Taehyung said with a laugh, putting the popcorn aside and making grabby hands for Jia who gave Taehyung a finger. "Now who's the baby?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jia and before she could speak, Jungkook walked into the living room. "You both are from the sounds of it." Jungkook dried his damp hair as he then fell onto the opposite couch. "Taehyung's a bigger baby than I am if anything." Jia pointed out which made Taehyung scoff. "Okay, raisin." Taehyung looked away and that's when Jia grabbed a pillow and hit Taehyung with it.

"Ow! Okay that's a little-" Again, Taehyung was hit with the pillow which made him shut up and grab his own pillow and start hitting Jia. Jungkook watching the scene take place with a little shake of his head. "Okay! Okay! We're even!" Jia yelled out while hiding herself since Taehyung started going bat shit crazy on her with the pillow he had. Taehyung stopping as he then noticed a little rip on the pillow. "Oh fuck-" Taehyung stuffed the stuffing back in with his finger and hid the pillow.

"Jungkook, you just about witnessed a murder." Jia looked at her brother who laughed. "Murdered from a pillow? What a way to go. Embarrassing really." Jungkook teased Jia who looked at Jungkook and Taehyung, going back and forth until she got up and left. "You two sit in there and think about the consequences of bullying, thank you." Jia stopped and turned to Taehyung who was up and ready to follow Jia. "Sit." Jia pointed at Taehyung who sat down. "Good boy." Jia smiled and ran up the stairs.

Taehyung realizing what Jia meant by that as he got up and was about to go beat down Jia's door but he was stopped by Jungkook who grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled Taehyung towards him. "Hey- no, I gotta go beat her ass." Taehyung stopped Jungkook but Jungkook laughed it off. "Mm, after this," Jungkook said as he cupped Taehyung's face and just as he leaned in, Taehyung leaned away. "Oh sorry, are you cheating on the lifeguard? That's disappointing." Taehyung said as he walked off into the kitchen.

Poking his tongue at the inner side of his right cheek, Jungkook followed Taehyung as he looked up the stairs just to make sure the coast was clear before he entered the kitchen and grabbed Taehyung once again. Taehyung letting Jungkook get away with what he was doing as he was pushed up against the counter and was soon being lifted onto the counter. "Wha-" Taehyung stopped talking once Jungkook spoke over him. "Your jealousy is showing." Jungkook spoke and before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook continued, "And it's hot. Be jealous more yeah? But don't forget that you're the one I have my eyes on, okay?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

The sudden words making Taehyung's stomach do flips as he then nodded slowly and bit his lip. Okay, clearly he was jealous but it was the first time he felt this way towards someone and he just wasn't good at hiding it although he knew he shouldn't be jealous. Jungkook just admitted to Taehyung that he had eyes on Taehyung and it made him feel so fucking happy? "Now, can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked once Taehyung understood what he was saying. A slight nod coming from Taehyung who gulped. "Words love." Jungkook brushed Taehyung's hair behind his ear.