xl

With Taehyung asleep again, Jungkook covered Taehyung up and slowly slipped his arm away. Ready to get comfortable on the bed too until the door opened and in came Namjoon. Though before Namjoon could open his mouth Jungkook shook his head and warned Namjoon to not speak loudly. They didn't have to talk though since all Namjoon did was shake his head after Jungkook looked at him for a while. So... Namjoon didn't find him. That bastard is out hiding after hurting Taehyung. Still a coward to this very day. "I'm... gonna shower," Namjoon whispered and grabbed a pair of clothes before heading to the shower.

Leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone, the boy looked at Taehyung who was fast asleep under the blanket. With a small smile, Jungkook looked away then at his hands. If Namjoon couldn't find him then he'll do it. The hell with that if he was gonna let Sungjae get away with what he did. "I'll be back," Jungkook whispered to Taehyung as he then kissed the top of his head. Not that he was going to be gone long. Jungkook just wanted to go grab his phone in his room but still, he had to let Taehyung know he'd be back... even if he didn't hear him.

Leaving the room, Jungkook slowly walked back to his room and pulled out his key to unlock the door. With ease, the door unlocked and Jungkook walked into his room with a light sigh. Walking over to his nightstand, Jungkook realized his phone was no longer there which made him confused since he thought he left his phone there. Looking stumped, Jungkook scratched the back of his head and scanned the room with his eyes until he heard a little creak from the door opening and his eyes landed on Jimin who came out of the bathroom.

"Oh... you're back." Jimin dried his damp hair from just getting out of the shower. "Took you..." Jimin looked at his wrist that did not have a watch. "A day to come back." Jimin nodded with his own words before going back to drying his hair. Clearing his throat, Jungkook was surprised by the fact Jimin was still in the room. Let alone surprised that Jimin stuck around which made him feel guilty because well... he did leave Jimin without any word so again, he was embarrassed. "Yeah... I uh... just came to get my phone. Did you see it? I left it on here." Jungkook pointed at the nightstand. Jimin raised an eyebrow as he thought back.

"Oh..." Jimin pulled Jungkook's phone out of his back pocket. "You mean this?" he waved in his hand. A slight sigh comes from Jungkook. "Yes, that's my phone." He walked over to Jimin who hummed with his pursed lips. Putting his hand out, Jungkook waited for his phone to be given to him and without complications, Jimin handed it over to Jungkook. "My phone died and I couldn't find your charger so I took your phone. You changed your password though so I had no luck." Jimin complained as he walked by Jungkook who furrowed his eyebrows.

"... You've been here the whole time?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded and dropped the towel onto the bed. "I have nowhere else to go, forgot to mention that. Seokjin and Yoongi left to grab your contract that Yoongi managed to pull through with. Took him one hell of a time though." Jimin mentioned and sat on the bed looking at Jungkook. "Shit..." Jungkook mumbled once he realized that he agreed to go to America with Yoongi. "Shit!" Jungkook cursed with a sigh followed right after. "I... fuck! I totally forgot about that. Shit..." Jungkook looked around the room before sitting on the bed next to Jimin.

"You never seem to think things through do you, Kook?" Jimin tilted his head while looking at Jungkook. "What is it this time? You left me in the bathroom, again, because of?" Jimin looked at the wall in front of him while Jungkook stayed silent only because his head was a mess. "I..." Jungkook spoke up but nothing came out. "... Taehyung?" Jimin questioned which made Jungkook look at the male. "Don't worry, I figured it out." Jimin hummed while kicking his feet back and forth. "You're not mad?" Jungkook asked which made Jimin scoff followed by a laugh.