1. 🆆

Blonde guy aka my neighbour

Ding !!

The metallic door of the elevater chimed open, the huge corridor making its appearance. I sucked a deep breath and pulled my giant luggage out with all my might.

My backpack hanging against my back as I curled my fingers around the luggage's handle. Few strands of my hair fell on my forehead, blocking my vision partially.

"Mom didn't even send Oppa to help me in shifting my stuffs," I complained, though there was no one to hear it out.

I hauled the luggage for some good distance before stopping to look at the deserted corridor. The corridor was no less short which added more difficulties to my struggle. I pulled my hair into a quick ponytail and resumed what I was doing a few seconds ago.
If it wasn't enough, one of the wheels of the bag got jammed.

What a luck I have!

"Ugh !" I stomped my feet on the ground. I again began to drag my luggage with greater force,this time my back facing the front.
Whilst heaving the luggage, I let out incoherent curses. Dragging a huge luggage containing all your existing year's dresses was no joke, that too I wasn't sort of mascular or weightlifter. Starting from my casual to formal, shorts to fancy dresses all were packed inside. I might regret being so fond of clothes right now.

Luckily,the furnitures were already moved in. At least mom took this responsibility of moving heavy things, or else I'd have to arrange men to shift the things spending my own money.

Just as I was about to take another step, my back came contact with a wall. The wall was quite soft to be called as soft. But how come there could be a wall amidst the corridor. My body went stiff when I heard a sound that sounded more like a groan.

After thinking for a good amount of time, I hesitantly turned around. My eyes widened, after realizing.

It wasn't a thing, it was a man.

I quickly let go of the luggage and bowed,"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. It wasn't intention-"

"Wow, it's my first time seeing a human incarnated hummingbird. Rare species you must be," that blonde haired man blew off in the middle, ceasing me from saying anymore. I was taken aback by this rude remark.

I didn't have any intention to fight back so I decided to remain quiet. I pursed my lips and bowed once again," My apologies once again."

"From next time be careful," he growled before punching his code and disappearing behind the door.

I scoffed,"Woah! That man!! How rude he's !!"

I shook my head in disbelief and laid my attention to my black luggage.