6. 🆂

Danger in party

Taehee's Pov-

"Am I looking all right?" I looked in the mirror for the hundredth time pulling the skirt down striving to make it longer which was impossible. "You look smashing," Deji complimented enthusiastically, causing me to chuckle. Yet I couldn't help but to feel discomfited about the teeny- weeny length of the dress. "Isn't it too much short?" I struggled with the dress finding it fairly spartan. "Girl, it's beautiful and this is very usual in every party," she sat on the bed with her leg folded upon the other showing her dress which hardly covered her chest and ass. But that wasn't my concern, my concern was my dress. My lips disappeared into a thin line as I whirled on my toes examining my outfit.

'Okay, it's fine.'

I applied a dark shade of red on my lips, matching with my back elegant bodycon dress that rested on my mid-thigh.

Set to go now!

Set to go now!

I held Deji's arm so not to get lost in this unknown place. Although, all the people were from our university but still I was a stranger to them and so did they are. The whole hall was pounding along the beat of the loud songs. My ears could bleed at any moment. Many people were dancing on the floor almost losing their balance and some were flirting with others.

'God what have I gotten myself into!'

I clasped her arm with more strength as we were thrusting our way between the beast like people. "Don't get scared, Taehee. I promise I'll be with you all the time," Deji smiled and whispered loudly near my ears which eased my heart a little.

The smell of the alcohol was making me nauseous. A churning lump formed on my stomach due to the excessive smell of alcohol and smoke. We, with lot of struggles, finally made our way to the bar. There were less people to my relief. Before we could take our seat, a man came to us with a wide smile which I found evil,"Deji, you've come." They hugged each other and Deji planted a kiss on his cheek. Eww, disgusting.