9. 🅳

Hurt

Hurt

Taehee's Pov-

"Okay, I understand," I nodded and jotted down the last line on my notebook. "So, I guess our work is finished," Jimin took a hold of his laptop. No, I had to do something, otherwise he'd go back to that ugly witch. I couldn't let him go or else things wouldn't be in control. "Should we study it for long-winded? I mean our grades depend on it. So, how about we gather more details about the topic?" I proposed an idea. This could help me to spend more time with him and he might forget about that witch. He furrowed his eyebrows,"This is enough for the topic. We've done all the possible things we could do."
"Yes, that's r-right too," I nervously scratched the back of my neck whilst thinking about other idea to make him stay beside my side. "I should be get going then," he started to walk away, causing me to panic. No,no, if he went away now then he'd devote all his time to that witch. Oh no, I had to do something before it became too late. "Jimin w-wait," I paced up to catch him. I stopped in front of him, blocking his way,"I heard their is a small mall where we can find traditional things and antiques. We'd get some time for e-each other and plus we could tour the place too," I offered him demurely and looked down. I was really embarrassed to say this. What if he rejected my offer?

"Yes, that's a good idea. We should go around to roam the place and besides we wouldn't get another opportunity to come here, right? I've a friend here . Should I call her too?" What a mood spoiler! He knew a keen sense of ruining my excitement..urgghh I mentally growled. With a visible frown dancing on my face, I rebuked,"Why'll you call her? Didn't I say before that 'time for each other?' I intended this outing for 'our' time. But no you're upto making it a public gathering. Shall I call our entire classmates and have a picnic?"

"Okay, I get it. Why are you exaggerating over a small thing? Let's get going then," Jimin shoved his hands inside his pockets and began to walk away. I sheepishly smiled and strolled behind him.
I was inwardly dancing. Yippy, that witch is away and now we'll get to spend some precious time.

Walking through the street and having Jimin beside me, my mind felt something which I couldn't find appropriate words to describe it. His company itself gave solace to my mind. There was no buzzing sounds of vehicles and the street was less crowded. The environment even contributed the calmness between us. His hands moving rhythmically back and forth with respect to his feet movements.

When my eyes fell on his soft-tiny hand, a sudden desire popped up to hold it. I wanted to feel the warmth of his hand; I wanted to feel the feeling of holding his hand. I slowly while cautiously began to shift closer to him and prepared myself to clasp his hand at the right time.
My vision travelled to and fro in between Jimin's hands and eyes. Advancing my hands near him in order to have his palm in mine.  Just as I was about to have his soft palm, a high pitched voice was heard.

"Jiminie!"

Siren ringing! Danger alert !

"Oh, Chaerin. You're here too," Jimin took a few steps forward, his eyes twinkling in happiness which I never saw in case of me.
To my terror, the girl whom I was trying to avoid this whole time was right in front of us. Why my luck is so bad? Why we had to come in this shop? Dumb me, I should should have chosen another shop.