5. 🆁

Jealous?

Jimin's Pov-

"Who has come at this hour?" I came out from kitchen, leaving the ramyeon untouched. The person kept knocking, sorry banging the door continuously.

Impatient.

Aish! this noise was getting on my nerves. Couldn't that person wait for a while till I opened the door? I had to leave my food like that. I opened the lock and pulled the door to welcome the visitor. Just after I opened the door, someone forcefully invaded inside and threw a plastic bag on me while running inside. In the blink of an eye this happened and I couldn't proceed anything.
And that girl is no other than Taehee.

She again came back with an almost crying face," Where's the bathroom?" This question was ...... I didn't know what to say.
"Go straight and turn right you'll fin-" I couldn't even complete my sentence, she already headed to the bathroom. I blinked for a few times while standing there at the same position. She came inside with the speed of light, might be faster than that. Today I realize some people are there who can run at the speed of light.

'She came to my house just to use the bathroom? She's really weird. This girl won't allow me to live peacefully.'

I peeked through the polythene bag that she flung on me. There were grocery items inside it. Why did she give me this? Was this a present for me?

The creaking sound of the door was an ample cue that she had come out from the bathroom. She walked towards towards the living hall while looking down. She was embarrassed, I guessed.

"Hi," this was what she said after stopping right before me. First she barged into my house and used my bathroom then at last she said 'Hi'.  Nice way of greeting I must say.

"Is this a time to say hi? What was this all?" I put her bag on the table and took a seat, giving a look 'I want explanation.' She nervously laughed and took the nearest seat,"Well the thing is, you know, I thought to change the password of my door. Hahaha, after changing it to a difficult pincode I went to stop by the grocery store since I was out of some essential stuffs. W-while on the way of returning, I felt b-bathroom tendency. I entered all the possible pincodes that I remembered and they all were wrong. So you can conclude that I forgot the password. There was no time to call the security since my capability of holding back my pee was decreasing. There was no option left so I had to intrude into your house. You see these things can't be held back for long."
I let out a chuckle,"It's sort of funny." But immediately regretted on looking at her expression,"What?"
"I don't know whether you had done this before but it's first time for me to see you smiling",she said as she rested her face on her palms. Her words made me nonplus. I looked away from her sparkling eyes while faking a cough and gripped the towel that hung around my neck. I rubbed my wet hair down with the towel as it wasn't long since I took my shower.