Bonus Chapter

Moulded into love

Jimin's Pov-

I was baffled at first. It was hard to believe. Her words that were gushed out had slapped my face making me go insane. "Y-You l-like me?" instead of a statement, it came out as a question from my mouth. "S-should I write it somewhere to make you believe? Yes, I-I like y-you very m-much," she sat on the bed while fidgeting with her fingers. The words that I wanted to say got stuck inside my throat. The suddenness went over me like a truck. Everything happened in a spam of a moment that I wasn't allowed to take action. With a look of surprise and disbelief, I stood there, glued to my position, yet a surge of happiness could be felt inside me . "Why are so silent?" she lifted her head in utter sorrow and sought a response.

No, no, this was my chance to make her mine. I couldn't afford to lose this.
With stumbling steps, I advanced towards her. I took a seat beside her,"This silence... This silence is nothing but happiness. You don't know how much happy I'm right now. These same feelings were making me restless and tensed everyday. The fear of losing you is what made me back off. I like you too Eun Taehee." Bottling up the courage, I spilled out everything that were residing inside inside my mind for a long time. A heavy burden was being lifted up, and made me feel like I was being dipped inside a solution of relaxation.
Joy engulfed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I mirrored her action by securing her inside my arms.

I was intoxicated with happiness and felt like my heart was leaped out of contentment. We both were flabbergasted with delight. I pulled away when I realized that she was crying after feeling my shirt wet. "Taehee, W-why are you crying?" worried overtook me. "I'm not crying you dumbass. This are tears of joy. I honestly thought that you disliked me. I thought that your priority was Chaerin, not me. Your ignorance towards me really scared me to the e-extent that I started to believe that you have feelings for Chaerin. You really made me feel unsecured," she smacked my shoulder while little sobs left her mouth. I aww-ed at her reaction, she really looked so cute. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to unnerve you. Chaerin is my ex. But we ended up in good terms. And meeting after such a long time, we decided to catch up on ourselves. Don't worry, she has a boyfriend. And I've you. You're my first priority and I'll never leave you," I planted a kiss on her forehead before enveloping her into a hug again.

Guilt was written all over my face. I didn't mean to avoid her like that. I admitted that it was my fault. I was so absorbed in spending time with Chaerin that I forgot to give time to Taehee. I also wanted to clear up my mind from this perplexing thoughts and distract myself which ultimately led me to ignore Taehee. I didn't know that being ignored would hurt her like this.

I kept mumbling rapid, fevered apologies. My heart was vigorously pounding. I was sure she could hear it and perhaps she was enjoying it too.
Having her in my arms was the most surreal feeling I could ever feel. It was pleasantly resilient and there was no finer praise. The feelings of warmth, tenderness and compassionate were all moulded up into one.

She pulled away and gave an affectionate smile to me. I place my palm on her right cheek and mildly stroke it with my thumb. A sudden surge of tasting her lips was drowned. My eyes intently stared her luscious lips. Hesitantly I leaned forward while my gaze travelled from her lips to her eyes and back to her lips. I decreased the distance between us by landing my lips on her.

Taehee's Pov-

It wasn't still clear whether it was the part of my dream or was it really happening. But my body betrayed me that was when I lost all my control. My hormones kicked in and ultimately gave into the kiss. The way he cupped my face with his hand while the other rested on my waist, only intensified the flutter. I could feel the rushing of heat from my stomach to my cheeks. I could only ponder about the softness that his plump lips felt against mine, how addictively he invaded all my senses, and I couldn't do anything about that.

Might be time stopped when we were devouring each other's mouth. An warm emotion was erupting inside my heart. By the time I became aware of my hands, they had already made their way around his neck. The shyness which I was possessing all this time had vanished. The tingles that my body felt were getting higher each passing moment. Our lips moving in sync with both our eyes half closed. Sometimes I took a sneak peek to see his face. My vocal cords left a throaty sound when his tongue explored every corner of my mouth, I could feel him smile against the kiss. Every breath I inhaled infused with his smell was hypotonic beyond reason. I tugged his collar signalling him that I was out of oxygen. He distanced himself and I closed my eyes instinctively, not wanting to face him. After this intense experience I couldn't face him. I was panting heavily and hid my face with my hands.

I heard him chuckle and he removed my hands. The blackness was replaced by Jimin's innocent face,"Don't need to feel shy. I know you liked it. You liked the way i made you mine, right?" This shameless guy. How could he say like this so bluntly. I hit his firm chest and whined,"Jimin! You're UNBELIEVABLE."
He yanked me closer and brushed our noses together,"Let's go to a restaurant and make this evening memorable, shall we?"

꧁༺_____________________༻꧂