3. 🆃

..

Jimin's Pov-

The sounds came to a cease and then again emerged. I took big steps trying the uttermost to make less noise.
Just a few steps and I would be there.

I stood in the midway of the corridor. The once distant and vague clatters were now distinct.
The clatters were now more sounded like splashing of water.

I got agitated.

Is the intruder mercilessly splashing water on Taehee to make her senseless or worst to kill her?

Holy shit.

The matter was far more dreadful than I thought.

Hastily, I pulled out my phone from pocket with my shaky hands to call police for help.

Suddenly, a door was slammed open pulling me out of my trance.

I gulped at the sight which I unanticipatedly got to see.

The silhouette appeared wearing just a short bathrobe. Rubbing her damp hair, unaware of my presence. The knot of the robe was loosely tied, her cleavage peeking a little. Her shaved, milky legs in view made my throat dry almost immediately.

I was shamelessly checking out the girl who came out from the room, which I assumed as the bathroom.

The bag which I was holding as a weapon slipped out of my grasp, echoing a thud sound.

She stopped a few steps ahead, her hazy eyes met mine. They doubled in size, like a ping pong ball.

Followed by a loud scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! What are you doing here!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs, causing my ears to go deaf for a second.

"Let me-" she didn't let me complete my words began to yell at me.

"You pervert! How dare you!" she surged forward with her raised fist to hit me but halted in the midway. She looked down at herself, biting her lip. The state of her clothes made her red like a tomato. Her hands flew to her chest clutching the robe tightly to hide her baring chest.

"Wait. I'll just change my clothes first. I'll be back in a minute. Don't you even dare to move a little. If you dare to flee from here, then remember your apartment isn't far away from me. I'll make sure to find you and choke you to death," through her gritted teeth, she posed a threat to me.

Violent much, right?

Without any further ado, she scurried to her room before throwing a death glare to me, shutting her door with a loud bang.

Is she trying to scare me?

I chuckled at her childish acts.

This girl is sure something, isn't she?