Chapter 3

.............

All of them looked up at the sound as they saw what caused the sound, there in her might stood the Rex. Owen gulped and looked down at the baby Raptors, he couldn't leave them alone, she would kill them in one bite, him too if he wasn't careful. He took a deep breath and gave them a whistle, which made all the Raptors look up at him.

"Now I know you don't like me.....But we need to get out of here." Owen said to the Raptors, who were tilting their head.

"Can we trust him?" Delta asked Blue, stepping forward.

"We might have to....." Blue admitted after a moment, tilting her head up at the human. She gave the human a nod and stepped forward. Owen noticed that the babies were listening to him, he turned and ran towards where he would be camping, the four raptors close behind him, sadly though the Rex was keeping up with them, roaring and swinging her head about as she tried to reach for any of them. Owen scanned the area, he couldn't lead them back to his camp if the Rex was close by then he would be no longer safe, he saw an old crashed down building and turned, giving them a whistle to follow him into the abandoned building. Once they were in, Owen turned to face where the Rex was still coming. She stopped outside and bent down, roaring and growling, trying to reach for them. The four raptors backed up in the corner and kept together, Owen reached over for a large pole and held it close to him, he needed to get rid of the Rex for himself and the babies, he gulped and went to walk forward, he had no idea what he was doing, but before he had chance to do anything, the Rex got distracted and walked away, going after something else. The man let out a sigh of relief and put the pole down gently, turning to look at them again.

"She is gone....We are safe." Owen replied before sitting down, he continued to watch them closely waiting for them to leave when they knew it was safe.
Blue looked up from her sisters and looked over at the man who was still catching his breath, she glanced at back her siblings and then back at the man, before walking carefully and slowly towards him, she sniffed the air and the ground as she reached him, letting out a small squeak. The other three watched her in worry. Owen noticed that she was approaching him, he gave out a small smile before holding out his hands and closing his eyes, preparing himself for a world of pain. Blue saw his hand come towards her and backed up worringly, giving out a growl before noticing that he wasn't doing anything else apart from holding it out, she stepped forward again and sniffed the air before sniffing his finger and hand, a small happy chirp came out of her mouth and she nuzzled against him.
Owen couldn't believe it, the leader was making contact with him and he was loving it, this is what he was going to do with them when they were going to hatch in the parks incubator, he was going to try and teach him that he meant no harm but he was also the alpha, that he would work out soon right now he was enjoying the touch. He then noticed the three others had joined Blue and were checking him out.

"Are we staying with him?" Echo asked, still keeping her distance from him a little.

"If he keeps us safe then yes for now." Blue said, turning to face Echo. "Don't be scared, he won't hurt you. I promise." She tried to reassure her younger sister.

Echo shook her head and stayed the distance she was before lowering her head. Owen had noticed that this one raptor was still unsure about him and very to herself, he slowly moved to get more closer to her.

"Hey....Don't worry about me. I will not hurt you." Owen replied softly and calmly, he held out his hand towards Echo, the other three stood each side of him and watching them. Echo continued to watch him, taking a step back again before looking at her sisters and seeing they weren't showing any fear. She slowly walked forward to Owen's hand and sniffed it, before nuzzling it. Owen smiled and stroked her carefully and calmly trying to not scare her. "Right, let's get back to my camp." He said as he stood up, watching them. "I bet your all hungry!" He grinned and headed back to his camp, the Raptors in close pursuit. Once reaching Owen's camp, he knelt down and scrambled into his bag pulling out bits of raw meat and turning to them. The four Raptors jumped in excitement and squeaked out, their tails wagging and their mouths parted as their eyes never left the meat, Owen then reached into his pocket and got his clicker out, clicking it once, making the Raptors tilt their head at the side at the sound. He chuckled and moved his hand slowly in the air, the siblings eyes never leaving the meat, he gave a soft smile before throwing them each a piece of meat. The siblings ate the meat happily and looked back up at Owen, he handed them a few more pieces before making them a comfy bed for the night while they were eating. He sighed softly and happily at the progess he had made with them in a few hours, laying down in his bed with a grin.
Blue looked up at the man and studied him to herself, before heading over to the bed he had made and curled into it, her sisters soon joining once they had finished eating.

"Is this really happening? How can we trust him?" Charlie said as she entered the made up bed.

"We just have to for now. I didn't want to worry you but I was worried for us everyday. The Rex, she could of had us anyday." Blue admitted. "And with Echo still learning, I was panicing....So for now we trust this strange man...." She said after before laying her head down and drifitng off to sleep.

Echo gave a small sad chirp at what her sister had said, she was the reason they couldn't move on, because she was slow. She got up and jumped out of the bed, before heading back outside and away from the camp.

..............

Authors note: Hope your all enjoying it and thank you for the vote!

Jurassic World: The Beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें