Chapter 11

.................................................

Soon the boat had reached the Mainland and the Raptors were carried into a facility, by now they were just starting to wake up from the darts. Blue looked around and saw computer screens and scientist working on things, there was pictures up of different types of dinosaurs, even one of them.

"Blue where are we?" Echo asked quietly and worried, getting closer to her sister for comfort.

"I'm not sure. But it looks scary." Blue admitted as she sniffed the air to try and get a sense of smell of where they were.

Both Delta and Charlie looked around with a frown before a face was against the cage with an evil smirk. "I see that your all awake!" Vic grinned to the raptors and chuckled. He chucked them into a bigger cage and locked the door behind them.

Blue groaned as they hit the metal floor below them and stood up, shaking her head. She turned to face the man and growled out in anger.
Vic chuckled at her growling and walked away, he picked up his phone and started to talk to someone.

Charlie came over to her. "I'm scared Blue. We all are." She admitted and looked over at her sister who was trying to figure away out for them.

"I know we all are." Blue whispered. "But we will get out of it." She replied softly and nuzzled her sisters to try and calm them all down. "Were all together, we are going to be safe. I'll protect you all." She promised and turned to face the scientists again who were talking to each other and typing things down. One came over to them and started to set up a few things around the cage, Blue growled and pushed against the bars as a warning. The scientist gave a chuckle and continued to do his work, before going back over to the computer and typing things down. They were taking down the Raptors status's and how they were doing. Blue continued to watch what they doing, before turning to her sisters, they were in the corner shaking nervously.

"Were going to be okay." Blue said gently to her sisters.

........................................................................

Owen was with Claire when he recieved a phone call from Vic, he rolled his eyes and answered. "What do you want?" He suddenly started to let out a growl at him and put his phone down.

"What's the matter?" Claire asked and frowned at the man.

"He has my raptors!" Owen replied and shook his head. "We need to go and rescue them."

"What do you mean? Has he brought them here?" Claire asked in shock.

"Yes! And we need to save them and get them back to the island before they are sold!" Owen frowned and put his head in his hands.

"We will Owen, I promise you." Claire said gently and stroked his shoulder before sighing sadly and hugging him.

They both set off towards the facility, Owen was fuming with Vic and he slightly hoped that they could get the raptors before they ran into Vic, he wanted to hurt Vic, but if he did they wouldn't be able to get the raptors safe and back home. Once they arrived, he parked the car and got out. They stared up at the huge building and headed inside without another word.

Claire looked around as some of the scientists stared at them, one came up to them. "Can we help you?" He asked them.

"Yes. We are here for the raptors." Owen growled towards the scientist. "We are taking them out of here and there is nothing you will do." He threatened.
Claire lay her hand on his shoulder to try and relax him a little. The scientist stepped away from them before they were greeted by Vic.

"You made it here." Vic laughed and folded his arms.

"Where are my raptors." Owen snarled and stared at Vic with anger in his eyes.

"Oh they are settled in their nice new loving home....The cage!" Vic smirked.

Owen went to fly at Vic with a punch but Claire held him back as she could.

"Vic, give us the raptors so we can go!" Claire butted in and stood in front of Owen to stop him from going for Vic.

"Oh I will....But with a price." Vic chuckled and led them over to the raptors.

Owen stared into the cage his Raptors were in, they were curled in the corner and Blue was pacing the front of the cage.
"Blue!" Owen said and hurried over to the cage, bending down to greet them.

Blue stared at him and chirped out, hurrying over to the front of the cage, nuzzling it.

Claire stared at the cage that the animals were in and looked over at Vic. "You really think this is the way they should live?" Claire frowned and shook her head. "This is evil." She added on.

"They aren't mine, once I sell them on." Vic chuckled. "They will be transported to be sold soon unless you pay me."

"Pay you?! We owe you nothing!" Claire replied and shook her head. "You took them from their home......Which is actually illegal since you don't actually have permisson." She smirked and got out her phone, ready to ring.

"Who are you ringing?" Vic asked, his smirk dropping as she did and he became worried.

"Set them free to us and I'll tell you." Claire smirked, typing in the numbers to phone.

Owen watched the two talk it out and turned back to Blue and the others, he sighed sadly. "We will get you out of here."

Blue squawked and nuzzled his fingers. "I told you we would be safe!" She squealed to her sisters and turned to face them.

Authors note: Sorry it's short again! The next one will be longer!