- ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ.

— ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ

 ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ.

"Careful. He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon." Emma looks over her shoulder to see Captain Hook walk up to her. A lot had happened since Emma first set foot in Storybrooke. She had broken the Dark Curse that the Evil Queen, who was also Henry's adoptive mother, had cast. Then she went to the Enchanted Forest with her mother Snow White, but managed to get back. She met again with Henry's father Neal and his fiancé turned out to be out for destroying magic, killing Neal and kidnapping Henry with her accomplice. Now Emma and her family, including the one-handed pirate Captain Hook, were on Neverland to defeat who was holding Henry captive: Peter Pan.

However, this Peter Pan was nowhere near the person she had always believed him to be. He was malicious, evil and a smug bastard to say the least. He had given them a map to find her son, but only if she acknowledged who she actually was. After many attempts on deciphering what that was, Evil Queen Regina was done and used a locator spell on the map to show where Pan, and therefore Henry, were. Now it was time to confront him, but Hook's warning sends chills down her spine. When Hook was gone her mother approached her. "Hey. We can do this. You can do this," Snow White says. Emma lifts the corner of her lips for a second.

They approach Pan's terrain. Someone was standing on top of the hill. From behind he looked so much like Henry, but when the figure turned around it revealed to be Pan. The boy called them out for cheating on their agreement and gives them a warning: cheaters never win. A group of boys crowds behind him and close them in on the open space. They were ambushed and had nowhere left to go. Pan had lured them straight into a trap. 

Emma was in a state of shock. She hadn't quite expected things to turn out this way. She draws the sword that Hook had given her and keeps it ready for battle. The Savior let her eyes observe the group of Lost Boys when she let her gaze halt on a specific boy she knew all too well. When the fight broke out, the boy approached her and clashed his wooden club against her sword. Miraculously, it didn't break. Instead, it parried her attack and forced her backwards. The boy grinned maliciously.

"Nice to see you again, Emma," he drawls out in his typical monotone but with a hint of mischief voice. "Felix," she hisses in return. All this time she had warned Presley not to get involved with this guy. She always had this gut feeling that Felix was hiding things and being a bad influence on her, but never had she thought to be so right. Emma lashes out in anger. "Why are you doing this to her? Why," she yells loud enough to draw the attention of her mother and father, who were fighting closest to her. Felix smirks at her but says not a word. However, his eyes wander over her shoulder to something in the distance. For a split second Emma turns her head and follows his gaze. It was pointed towards Pan. 

A feeling of dread settles into her abdomen. Did he do this because of Pan? But what would Peter Pan want with a simple, not-fairytale character. How would he even know of her excistence at all? It all didn't make sense. With a roar of outrage she attempts to strike him again with her blade, but Felix easily parried again and only laughed at her. Now he was the first to attack and Emma was just in time to stop it from hitting her on her head. "Swan!" They both turn their heads to see Hook land an attack on Felix. "Get to Pan! You might get something about your boy, now go!"