- ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.

— ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

— ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.

Presley closes her fists and clenches them. Her blazing glare was pointed at Merlin, whose heart was still beating in Killian's hand.

"You.. you tried to kill me.."

Merlin throws her a pleading gaze. "You must understand. With your creation the natural order was out of balance. It could have created the ultimate chaos-"

He tried to continue speaking, but Presley was not going to to let him. She takes an enraged step forward and yells. Her cheeks flush red in surpressed anger. Nimue and Hook watch on with delighted grins on their faces while Emma just seems puzzled.

"But it hasn't! I am walking on this damn earth and fuck has happened!"

Merlin looks at her and narrows his eyes. He cocks his head sideways and throws her a look that speaks volumes. "Oh really, Persephone? Maybe it is time to discuss Loki then.."

He raises a questioning eyebrow, challenging her to respond. She bites down on the inside of her cheek and cocks her jaw forward. He had her there.

In the meantime Hook was growing impatient. He paces around the diner while everyone was chit chatting and he had enough. "Let's get on with it, then!" The pirate starts putting pressure on the flesh between his hands, but there was a voice who stopped him.

"Wait."

Everyone turns to Nimue. Presley frowns in confusion. She couldn't possibly feel regret, now could she? But of course she didn't. The Original Dark One didn't feel regret over anything.

"Let her."

Hook narrows his gaze. He almost seemed like a petulant child when he marched towards her with the heart in his hand. The pirate waves it around with angry gestures as if it was nothing. "But if she crushes it, the curse will not work!"

But where Hook was working himself up, Nimue stayed calm. She turns her head to the side. Her lips were stretched into a smug grin.

"Don't forget, Killian Jones. There is a piece of me inside of her, just as it is with all Dark Ones. I put it there when she was created by me. Therefore, if she does it the result would be the same," she explains in a soothing voice, but her tone was chilling to the bone.

The pirate takes a step back and lowers the hand that held the heart. While the two were discussing the matter Presley could feel her rage building up inside her. It was boiling to the surface beneath her skin as a searing inferno that threatens to burn the world down. The power was slowly building up and ready to strike with the slightest of her commands.