- ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏꜱᴛ.

Even though everyone agreed on helping Felix move on, that didn't mean they had forgiven him. Emma was still hesitant on trusting the boy. After all, they knew he could put on an act if needed, so why would he not now to get what he wanted?

Emma also pointed out that they weren't even certain if she was the reason he couldn't move on. "Maybe he's just butthurt over Pan's betrayal and that's why he can't move from here. All I want to say is.. just be careful trusting him."

Presley didn't want to stay in the loft any longer and left after informing Wendy that she was just going to walk around the block. Wendy pecked her on the cheek and told her to be careful.

The teen heads out of the building and was met by an ice cold wind. She puts the collar of her coat up and goes on her way. Presley had no destination in mind and casually walks along the sidewalk through town, her hands stuffed inside her pockets.

She was about to turn around the corner at the town's square, not noticing the figure standing across the street. He was dressed in a warm coat with the collar also up to protect his neck from the freezing cold. His blue eyes were tender as they observe the girl with her multicoloured highlights. A painful shudder runs over his body when he knew that he had seen her but she had not seen him.

It had been that way since she arrived. He would watch from the shadows or corners of buildings, always looking out for her from a distance. He desperately wanted to come closer, but there was always someone or something to interrupt him.

But now.. there was no frizzy haired girl or Savior in sight.

"Persephone!"

Presley crossed the corner when the person from across the street called out to her with a voice full of desperation and longing. She didn't recognize the voice and looks up. Her face contorts into an expression of confusion. The teen didn't recognize the man.

She stands still. Her body was frozen into place as their eyes meet. Only moments passed by of their insistent staring, but it felt like hours. The man takes his first step off the sidewalk of the opposite street, his leg almost brushing the ruin of the clocktower that was buried into the street.

His second step was still slow as well. He was testing the waters. When she did not run away, his pace became quicker. The man crossed the street faster, but the moment he was about to step onto her side of the road he hesitated again.

"Persephone.."

The man sighs out her name. He shows her a smile full of pain yet hope. His leather gloved hand reaches out. While they were still a few steps apart, he was able to touch her face if he wanted to. The glove gently caresses her cheek.

He let out a choked sound. "I promised you, Persephone. I promised I would find you back. Even if it was the last thing I would do."

His voice echoes through her mind. He brings back that strange nightmare she had. The nightmare that happened the same evening that Henry knocked on the door of Emma's apartment and started this entire journey. It almost surprised her how it was not so long ago, yet so much had changed in that period of time.