- ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ.

— ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ

— ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ.

Everyone was a little tense. They waited around the loft and watched it become dark outside, but there was still no sign of Presley.

When Emma and the rest left the Sorcerer's mansion she questioned Regina on her whereabouts, but she told her she went to scout the woods and never came back. Together they tried to comb out the woods, but to no luck. It was like she had vanished into thin air and Emma bets that Hades has something to do with this.

Regina went back to the loft to inform the others and they went out to find her as well, but had no luck. Emma was still at the Sorcerer's mansion with Hook and Liam, worrying about Presley.

Her thoughts were overflown with fears, but she tried to console herself by thinking that nothing was certain yet. Maybe she was just lost in the woods, she suggested, but she didn't truly believe that. Now they didn't have the pages and lost the one person who might prevent Hades from hurting them.

"I need some fresh air," Emma mumbles to herself and she heads outside to find Liam disposing of something in the well. She confronts him about his lying, but was interrupted when Killian returned from his attempt to find the young blonde. He defends his brother and argues that it was not about Liam but about him.

"You can come home. You just have to forgive yourself. Thing is, no matter how many times I tell you or anybody else does, you have to do it yourself. Now, if you will excuse me, I will try and find Presley." Emma passes by Hook and marches onto the street. Hook tries to go after Emma, but his brother stops him and reveals his ink stained hands and therefore, the truth.

And there was only more to come as they were ganged up on by the ship crew they once served before they were all drowned at sea. All but Liam and him.

In the meantime the front door of the Charming loft opened. Everyone inside snapped their heads sideways to see who was entering and they felt their hearts skip a beat when they saw who it was.

Presley.

"Thank god, you're alright," Snow White calls out as she approaches to hug the girl, but she freezes when she sees who enters behind her. A tall and slender boy wearing a cloak that was all too familiar to them.

"Felix?" Charming calls out loudly in shock. The last time he had seen the boy was when he left him locked up at the sheriff's office back in Storybrooke.

The boy nods his head. Only the lower half of his face was visible and they could see he was wearing a smug grin on his face. "Hello, everyone," he speaks in his usual low and monotone tone of voice. He then lowers his hood to reveal his face.