- ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ

Regina brought Presley along for a visit to her vault. She was certain someone was there and must have it checked before they could go back to the loft of the Charmings. On the way there she didn't ask any questions. That surprised Presley, who had expected an interrogation the moment she would come back.

The Queen opened the doors to her vault and walks down the steps. Presley follows her down, almost bumping against her when the dark haired woman abruptly stops. The goddess could see the glimmer of a digger pointed at Regina's throat.

It was Hook, who immediately withdrew when seeing who the intruder was. "I'm glad you're reflexes are better than your sense of style," Regina says, entering her vault. Snow lowers her bow and arrow and puts it back in the quiver on her back.

Then Presley stepped into the room and everyone went silent.

Emma silently steps forward, hot tears burning in her eyes and on her cheeks. She wraps her arms around the girl tightly. All the stress she had lived through since they knew that she was gone was suddenly washing over her. The blonde cries into the girl's shoulder and embraces her so hard.

Presley had never seen her act like this before. She was uncertain how to act, so she awkwardly rubs her hands on the woman's back. When Emma finally let her go she exchanged a short hug with Hook and Snow White.

When the pleasantries were exchanged Presley heads towards the wall, standing against it with her back. Emma stares at her, her eyes a bit red from the crying. "Where have you been? We were so worried."

"My dad found me," the girl responds. Captain Hook feels his temper rising. His hand begins to shake. During the whole time that she was gone he had feared the worst. Apparently, the worst option had come through. "I knew it. But fear not, Pres, he will not harm you ever again-"

But Presley interrupts him quickly, since the pirate had made an assumption that was far from true. "You're wrong, Hook. He didn't hurt me. He didn't even take me against my will. I went with him willingly. Sure, he tried to keep me there, but I escaped and he let me go then."

"Well, this has turned into quite a day. Perhaps we might speed up things a little so we can get out of this literal hellhole sooner. Uh.. Why are you all in my vault?"

Snow, who was standing by the wall, throws a quick glance at her daughter before facing Regina. "Short version, a thing with fangs trying to kill us." Regina was confused that they were just hiding, when usually they would face the fight. That was until Emma revealed she had a dream in which her mom was killed by the thing.

The Queen reminds her it is just a dream, which meant it would not definitely happen. Instead, she suggests the dream might not be just about the monster, but about Emma.. needing to work through some issues. Emma tries to lean casually against a chair. "I don't have any issues."