- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ.

— ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ.

Prince Charming and Snow White were sitting in Granny's Diner and enjoying their breakfast. Well, sort of, at least. With Zelena remaining a looming threat over their heads they were never quite at ease. At least Emma was now going to be taught magic by Regina so she could protect herself. Though the worry constantly remains..

Snow White was just taking a sip of her hot cocoa when the door bell jingles. A blushing, wide grinning Wendy Darling enters the diner. She immediately walks over towards Hook, who was daydrinking at the bar once again, but due to her excitement she was speaking so loudly that the Charmings could overhear what she was saying. "I took your advice, Killian. I asked her.. and she said yes!"

Killian jumps off the bar stool and curls his arms around her waist. He twirls her around in the air excitedly. "Argh, that is good news!" He puts her down on the ground again. "I am so very happy for you, Wendy." "I can barely believe it myself. I am so ecstatic, Killian," she remarks, her voice raised in a higher pitch from all her excitement. "Thank you for helping me see what had been right in front of me for so long." "No problem, lass. Now, tell me, when are you going out for your first date?"

Wendy blushes even more. "I-I don't know. We didn't really talk about that yet. We are both so very new to this, you know? You.. have any suggestions?" "I might know a thing or two," Killian teases. "But first, let's toast to you and Presley." He grabs his glass of rum from the bar and gulps it quickly. Wendy laughs, but passes on the offer.

Snow White overhears the conversation and pulls on her husband's arm to grab his attention. "You hear that, Charming? Wendy and Presley are together. Oh, what a lovely couple they will make!" Charming smiles at his wife, his gaze moving towards the blushing blonde girl. "I hope they will be very happy together," he remarks, taking a sip from his cup of coffee.

Not much later Wendy leaves the diner with a brown sack in her hands. Bagels and hot cocoa to go from Granny's, what better way to start the day? As the blonde skips over the sidewalk back to her apartment, the Charmings stand up from their seat and head over to the pirate by the bar. "Hook, did we hear that right? Are Wendy and Presley now a thing," Snow White questions, barely able to keep in her excitement. Hook couldn't erase the baffled grin on his face either. He was so happy that Wendy has found love. She deserved it, as did Presley. "Yes, they are," he responds, taking a sip from his glass filled with rum.

"Oh, how wonderful. They really both deserve it," Snow White exclaims happily, clasping her hands together. Charming wraps an arm around his wife and grins. He fully agreed with his wife. "So, have they had their first date yet," he inquires. The pirate frowns. "No. Why do you ask?" Snow looks up to meet her husband's eyes and ask the same question, but then she suddenly has an idea. "We could help them!"

Killian raises his eyebrows up to his hairline. "You want to what?" Snow shuffles back and forth, perhaps a little embarrassed. However, she did not back down. "You know.. help them set out a first date. What do you guys think about a romantic boat ride on the lake of Storybrooke Park?"