- ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.

— ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

 ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.

Emma, Snow White and Regina scout through the Dark Jungle on their quest to find Pan. Just a few hours ago he had tricked Henry into giving up his heart, telling him it was to save the magic of Neverland while in actuality it was to save himself. Emma, Regina and Neal had arrived too late to stop Henry as he was already thoroughly manipulated by Pan. The Queen was only able to put her son under a preservation spell while they hunt down Pan to get his heart back.

And that was exactly what they were doing. They had gathered all the Lost Boys together and interrogated them. At first they wouldn't say a word, all afraid of Pan, but then Emma promised them something. A home for everyone who wanted to leave, back in Storybrooke. One of the younger boys snapped and told them where Pan was. His Thinking Tree. It was where he always goes when he wants to be alone. 

Regina pushes a bush with leaves aside when she notices something. She gasps. "Look." Emma and Snow White look around her and see what she saw. Pandora's box, sitting onto a rock in the middle of the clearing. The Savior draws her weapon from the sheath on her back and they all tread very carefully as they approach the box. Snow White puts down her bag and her bow and quiver. She tries to approach the box, but Regina's words make her stop. "Careful. Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason."

"It's David's only way home," Snow White replies desperately. Earlier in their adventure to find and save Henry, David had been nicked by an arrow dipped in the infamous Dreamshade. He had almost died if it wasn't for Hook, who lured him up to Deadman's Peak with a lie to give him enchanted water. Unfortunately, the water only worked as long as David was on Neverland. Rumplestiltskin later revealed that, after he was poisoned by Dreamshade too, he studied the poison and might have found an elixir. The Dark One was their only way to cure Charming, but he was captured in Pandora's Box by Pan. "Without Gold, we're stuck here," the princess remarks and she takes a step forward to reach for the box.

But then, all of a sudden, vines from the tree behind them wrap around her waist. They pull her backwards, soon followed by Emma and then Regina, and Pan walked onto the clearing from behind the tree. "Are you still at it," he asks as the three women try to fight their bindings. "Don't you know? Peter Pan never fails," the boy remarks as he picks up the sword that Emma dropped. "I didn't expect you to find me. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You're mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring. Believe it or not, I understand that. But if you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you, there's only one place you'll be reunited.. in death.

Regina tries to fight the vines that hold her captive, her hands itching to strangle the smug boy in front of them. Pan chuckles darkly. "Having trouble moving? Not surprised, given where you are. You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret." Emma frowns deeply at Pan's words. "What are you talking about?" The boy looks up at the tree where they were bound as if he was remembering something. A twitch of a smile was playing on his face and it was a rather unnerving sight. "This tree is the site of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here."