- ᴘʀᴇꜱʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

— ᴘʀᴇꜱʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

— ᴘʀᴇꜱʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

"Any sign of Pres?"

Emma glances around the Underworld version of the living room of her home. Her friends and family are seated scattered across the room, each wearing an expression of sorrow. It had been a full day since Presley was gone and everybody was worried sick.

Wendy and Felix stuck together like glue, both equally determined to find her. The others had to remind Wendy that she was still alive and needed sleep. But Felix had no foot on the brake. He was barely at the town home, his days spent searching the town for Presley.

"Hades wouldn't.. hurt her, would he?" Snow White was sitting on the couch with her husband beside her. She was holding on to his hands, seeking support as her own were shaking. 

Killian sighs. He was standing against the wall, looking down at the hardwood floors. "I doubt he would. He is her father," he responds. "That does not exclude the possibility of him hurting her," Prince Charming says. The king, his adoptive father, had hurt him enough even though he was supposed to be his son. He was almost put to death by him if it were not for Regina, who interrupted his execution. 

Emma sighs, running a hand through her mess of blonde hair. "All we can do is look for her and pray that Hades hasn't done anything to her," she says. She turns to Regina, who was sitting at the kitchen table with Robin Hood. "How is the elevator coming along?"

They had discovered the elevator that leads down to Hades' lair, but he put very strong protection spells on it that were not easy to break down. Regina groans when she thinks about the task ahead of her. "I've found a spell I could try. I was going to set the ground work for it tonight."

Emma nods approvingly. "Great. Hook and I will be on the roof and keep watch to make sure no one comes around unannounced. You will be inside to help crack this thing. Perhaps he is keeping Lee down there."

The day passes by quickly as they research spells and enchantments that could be useful against the elevator. When the night fell they enacted their plan. Emma and Hook remain on the roof. During their watch Emma fell asleep from sheer exhaustion, but she wished she hadn't. Her dream swiftly turned into a nightmare in which something attacked her mother. 

She wakes up again with a gasp, yelling out 'mom'. Emma was still a bit startled and stares blankly ahead. Killian turns around to face her and asks if she was experiencing a bad dream. Emma dismisses it and excuses herself for falling asleep. She quickly joins his side by the edge of the roof, glancing down over the edge. 

Hook was worrying over her. The pirate reminds her that this was the first time that she had slept since she and her family rescued him. Emma promises that she would sleep for weeks when they defeated Hades and got Presley back. 

The longer the blonde girl was missing, the tighter the cord ensnaring her heart grew.

She didn't get the chance to say anything else as the people inside gave off the sign. Hook and Emma quickly head down to join the rest of the group. Inside Regina was scribbling signs with white chalk on the elevator. It was impressive to say the least.