Sophia Mae

Harry's P.O.V. Charlie 9

"Charlie?" I round the last corner in the hallway to find the waiting room where my mother-in-law and Charlie have been hanging out.

"Daddy!" Charlie comes running once she sees me. I pick her up and give her a kiss on the forehead as she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready to meet Sophia?" I ask her and she gasps, bringing one hand to her mouth while the other holds onto my shoulder.

"She's here?" I nod yes, and Charlie turns to wave her grandma over to join us.

"Grandma! Sophia is here!" I set Charlie down so she can run over to where Jillian is still sitting. When she comes back, I hold my oldest daughter's hand, and the three of us walk to Em's room.

"Alright, Charlie-bean. Mummy is tired so she's laying in the bed, but you can snuggle with her and I'll bring Sophia over to you and Mummy to hold. Okay? And no running," I talk with Charlie outside the door.

"Okay," I squeeze her hand once more and then open the door for her to find her mum and baby sister.

"Mummy!" Charlie easily finds herself to the side of Em's bed. After Jillian takes a quick peek at Sophia, she helps Charlie up on the bed to sit with Em while I pick up my newest baby from her cot.

Sophia Mae Styles. She's not as small as Charlie was, but she's not big either. Sophia was much easier to get out than Charlie was. I think being in labor is what scared Em the most this time around. We already knew how painful and long it could be, but thankfully Sophia gave us no problems. We were here no later than 9 am and she came into the world at 12:50 pm.

"Here she is. This is your big sister, Charlie," I introduce the two sisters. Charlie is silent as she gazes at her baby sister, so I tell her to hold her arms out.

Charlie positions her arms just how we practiced so I'm able to safely lay Sophia on her sister's lap.

"She's so cute," Charlie looks down at her sister and I can sense a bit of emotion in her voice.

"She looks a lot like you when you were a baby," Em tells her.

"Really?" Charlie looks away from Sophia just long enough for me to see the wetness in her eyes.

"Are you okay, Charlie-bean?" I ask her as gently as I can. I really hope this isn't the bad kind of emotional.

"Mhm," she nods, "I- I just love her a lot," Charlie starts to cry a little and I move to pick up Sophia from her lap.

"Aw, Charlie. She loves you too," Em hugs Charlie, who then pulls me into the hug, thus making it our first family-of-four hug. I even think I hear the sound of a camera click from where Jillian is.