Chapter 25

This is a long chapter ☺️
___________________________________

"Mommy!" Ben yells as he runs up the stairs. He pushes the door to Ella's room open and breathes heavily. He never run upstairs so fast. "Mommy!"

"Yes?" Veronica giggles.

"Daddy needs you downstairs"

"With what?" Veronica asks as she slowly gets up. She places her hands on her bump and looks to her son so seems to be fine again.

"I don't know" he lies and shrugs.

"Well let me check. I wanted to get a glass of water anyway"

As soon as Veronica is out of Ella's room, Ben starts giggling. He grabs Ella's arm and pulls her close.
"Daddy is going to marry mommy" he whispers

"You're lying" Ella's says, rolling her eyes.

"No I'm not! Daddy and I bought a pretty ring. He will ask her to marry him"

"Really?!" Ella squeals. She grabs her brother's shoulders and shakes him.

"Yeah, come!" He says. He grabs her hand and pulls her to the stairs. They stop at the top and look down to Archie and Veronica.

"But be quiet" Ben whispers.

"What's up Arch— Oh my" Veronica breathes out when he walks into the living room. The rose petals, the candles, the flowers. It looks so beautiful, so romantic. A few tears form in her eyes. She has always been really emotional but the pregnancy makes her cry faster than ever before. "What is all this?"

"You'll see my love" he smiles and reaches his hand out to her.

"This is so romantic and you look very handsome Mr. Andrews. Did you do something? Is this a way of trying to apologize?"

"No" he chuckles and intertwines their fingers.
"I just want to tell you how much I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You and the kids but you're brought them into this world and will bring one more so you're the reason I even have my babies. You're so beautiful. Literally the most beautiful woman I have ever seem. You're also really hot" he smirks "You're kind and lovingly and sweet and such an amazing mom. The kids love you and I understand why. You made this family complete Ronnie. This our family. I know you're only 21 so I hope I don't overwhelm you when I say I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to kiss you every morning after we woke up and every evening before we go to bed. I want to hold you close and protect you and just love you with all my heart"

He takes a deep breath, lets go of her hands and keels down on one knee as he pulls the little box out of his pocket "Will you marry me Veronica?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she squeals. Tears roll down her cheeks as Archie puts the ring on her finger. It seems to take forever before he finally gets up and she can wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him like never before. It's a very long and passionate kiss but so loving and soft at the same time.

"Yaaaaay!" They can hear the twins squeals. They quickly run down the stairs. The sound of their little feet pattering over the floor sounds kinda funny. Veronica pulls away slowly with a giant smile on her face and a blush on her cheek. "I love you" she whispers as she places the hand with the diamond ring on his chest.

"I love you" Archie whispers back. He brushes a strand of her hair out of her face before he cups her cheeks and kisses her again but this time their kiss is interrupted quickly by a whimper of pain from Veronica. Her hands are on her stomach and she leans forward slightly.