•Benjis sick

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Victors pov

*ring ring*

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the ringing coming from my phone.

I turned around and grabbed it to see Benji's name on the screen, what could he want at 6 in the morning?

"Hey" I smiled "hey handsome" he said, voice sounding raspy "are you alright? You don't sound well..." I asked

"I just feel a little off...but I'll be fine" he reassured me "are you sure? I think you should stay home.." I told him "no, no, no. I'm fine. I'll see you at work, babe, okay?"

"Okay. But if you start to feel bad tell me so we can get you home.." I said "alright" he sighed "bye" I smiled "bye"

I sighed knowing he was gonna be stubborn and not tell me when he felt sick.

I got out of bed and put my work clothes on before heading out to the kitchen to find my mom making breakfast

"Good morning mijo!" She smiled while putting a pancake on a plate for me "I made breakfast for you" she smiled at me as I sat down with my plate and started to eat.

"So what are you gonna do today?" She asked me "I have to go to work. Then I probably have to go to Benji's house because he's sick but won't admit it." His smile faded at the mention of Benji... "um, well, have fun..." she wiped her hands on a rag and went into another room

I finished washing my dish and drying my hands before I yelled to the house that I was leaving.
After getting no response I just left and went to basstown.

"Hey, handsome" Benji smiled brightly at me before going into a coughing fit. I ran around the counter to him, slightly concerned, and rubbed his back.

"That cough doesn't sound good..are you sure you're okay?" I questioned as I felt his forehead

"Oh my gosh, Benji. You're burning up.." I said running my hands through his hair "I'm fine, victor" he pulled my hands away from his face. "Benji, clearly you're not if your head feels like it's 1000 degrees," I said putting my bag down "I'll be fine. I took medicine before I left" he sighed leaning against the counter "Benji..." I looked at him "what" he looked back at me "promise me you'll tell me if you feel worse..I really don't want you to suffer in silence all day" he rolled his eyes dramatically "fine" I gave him a quick hug before putting my apron on to help the first customer.

As the day went on I noticed that Benji look a lot paler and more tired

After I finished with my last customer before my break I turned around to see that Benji wasn't standing there...weird.

I went towards the bathroom because I figured he was using it.

I opened the door and immediately heard the sound of someone throwing up.

"Benji..babe are you okay?" I didn't get a response just more retching coming from the stall he was in "Benji, unlock the door." I said and I heard the clicking sound of the door being unlocked

"I told you that you should've stayed home" I said rubbing his back as he threw up some more "I'm taking you home after you're done" I told him "victor I'm fine.." he said as he leaned against the stall wall "do you really think this is feeling okay...Benji you're going home. I'll get someone to cover our shift for the next couple hours" he sighed, stood up and went to the sink to rinse his mouth out.

"Sarah, Benji is sick so I'm gonna take him home" I told her as I grabbed Benji's jacket "okay. I hope you feel better Benji" she waved at us as we left...

*at Benji's house*

I opened the front door to his house and lead him up to his room.

"Do you wanna change first?" He nodded so I grabbed some more comfortable clothes from his closet and handed them to him.

I went to step out of his room when he stopped me "stay...please" he croaked out and I sat back down on the bed next to him.

After he finished putting his clothes on, he lied down on his bed and I pulled his blanket over him before kissing his forehead

"Where do you keep your medicine and stuff, Benji?" I asked tucking a piece of hair behind his ear "it's in the bathroom" he said

I walked out of his room and into the bathroom and saw the medicine, I assume, he took this morning. I grabbed it along with a thermometer I found.

"Hey...can you sit up for a second" I said sitting down next to him as he slowly sat up

I placed the thermometer in his mouth and waited for it to beep

102.4

"Okay, that's a little high..um, when I was sick with a fever that high my mom used to run a cold bath. Do you wanna do that?" I wasn't surprised when he shook his head saying no... "um okay. Well first you need to take this" I handed him the medicine and the water next to his bed "and I'm gonna go get a cold towel so you can put it on your head" I told him before heading back into the bathroom to grab a cold towel

"There you go. This should bring down your fever a little bit" I said placing the towel on his forehead "thank you...um, also. Do you think you can stay the night?" He smiled, that stupid little smile...I couldn't say no to him..

"Yeah, I'll stay..." I smiled back "I have some clothes you can wear in my closet if you want" he pointed towards his closet "thanks" I smiled at him

"Is this my sweater?" I said turning around to face him with it in my hand and he gave me a cheeky smile "maybe" I shook my head and put the sweater on along with some sweatpants I found.

"Come lay with me" Benji said making grabby hands at me. I went over to him and took the towel off his head before checking his temperature once more.

101.2

"Okay the fever is not as bad, but it's still high.." I said putting the thermometer down. "I think you should get some sleep and then we'll see how you feel in the morning" I said rubbing his leg...

I got In the bed next to him, pulled him to my chest, and kissed his forehead before the both of us fell asleep in each other's arms...