You make me horny, ride me like a pony

・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Victor and Benji were going to visit Lake Lanier. Benji's grandfather owned a cabin by the lake, so they always went there together. Benji rented out a personal driver for the road trip since they wanted to sleep together in the car for the rest of the ride. But obviously, things didn't go that way and here they are, having sex in the back of this car.

-

"Hey driver, can you bring the divider down? Benji and I are gonna take a nap" Victor asked and the driver complied, bringing it down. Victor wrapped his arm around Benji's neck and pulled him closer to his chest.

"You know we're not going to sleep just yet right?" Benji could feel Victor's hands going down his abdomen. Benji started to pant quietly as victor gripped Benji's member through his pants. He made a low moan as victor palmed him "you have to be quiet. He's gonna hear us" he said.

Victor started to suck Benji's neck, leaving hickeys everywhere around his neck and his chest.

"Victor- we can't- do this- not here.." Victor looked up at Benji as he started to move down to his pants.

"Who says we can't? You make me horny" he moaned quietly into Benji's ear. Victor slowly pulled down Benji's pants and could see Benji's bulge through his boxers.

"You're hard, Benji. Why is that?" He asked "C-cause I want you to fuck me" he said "your wish is my command" he said before placing his lips on Benjis. As they made out, Victor ran his hands down to Benji's waist. When he got to the waistband of his underwear, slowly pulled them down, revealing his hard-on.

"Do you want a blowjob, baby?" he asked "y-yes" Victor lowered his head to suck Benji's cock.

"Ahh~" he moaned as Victor swirled his tongue around the tip of his member, slowly taking it inch by inch in his mouth. Benji grabbed a chunk of victor's hair and started to bob his head slowly up and down.

Benji could hear Victor's gags and moans as he felt his climax coming. He bucked his hips forward hitting the back of his boyfriend's throat as he came.

Victor pulled him off once he was done, swallowing the warm liquid in his mouth. (#cringe)

"I want you to ride me" Victor said, placing his soft lips onto Benjis.

Benji quickly unbuttoned Victor's jeans, pulling them down along with his underwear. Benji got on top of Victor's lap slowly. He held his member up straight as Benji sat down on his lap

Benji put his hand over his mouth while taking his time to adjust to Victor's member. When he was ready he slowly bounced up and down. Benji let out low moans while trying to keep his hand over his mouth.

"You're going to have to stay quiet unless you want him to know what we're doing back here. You wouldn't want to be caught by our driver, would you?" Benji shook his head and kept bouncing on Victor's cock, letting out quiet pants instead.