Creeksecrets

{warnings: homophobia}

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Benjis pov

Victor and I decided that it would be a whole lot safer for us not to come out in school or in general because of the homophobia that happens quite frequently there and in this town.

So when a video of me and Victor kissing at a park was posted on creeksecrets my worst nightmare came true...everyone was gonna know me and Victor were gay and dating. We were gonna lose everyone close to us...

I woke up on Thursday morning at 6:00 like I always do.

I grabbed my school clothes and went into the bathroom to shower

"I love you, benji." I thought of the end of me and Victor's conversation last night, making me smile like an idiot

I loved him more than anything else. He makes me feel like I'm special, unlike Derek who would always drag me down (one direction 😏) and make me feel so small...

What also came to mind was the date me and Victor yesterday. We went to a fun little park in the area walking around, laughing, and smiling. I loved every moment of it. I noticed some looks we got from other people but they didn't bother me, I was happy and so was Victor.

Sometimes I really wish people were more supportive of lgbtq couples in this town. I mean it's really not anyone's business who me or anyone is dating so why do they feel the need to hate? It doesn't make sense and it makes me so upset.

I want to be able to hold victors hand in public without getting harassed for it, but I guess that won't happen anytime soon...not until we move far away from here. Is that even in me and victors future plans? I don't think so...maybe. I don't wanna live in this town. It's a little too openly homophobic for my liking.

✨Anygays✨

I stepped out of the shower dried myself off and put my clothes on

I went to grab the stuff I needed for my hair when I heard a frantic knock at the door followed by the sound of victors voice saying "benji! Are you here?" He sounded panicked so I ran to the front door and opened it to see Victor with his phone in his hand

"Hey..are you alright? What's wrong?" I asked looking at his phone

Creeksecrets

We're the words at the top of the screen

"Oh no..." I thought

"Benji...someone saw us kiss yesterday at the park." My eyes widened as pure fear came across victors face "w-what do you mean" he handed me his phone

"BREAKING NEWS! Victor Salazar and Benji Campbell seen kissing at a park yesterday night"

the post read and attached to it was a video of me and Victor...