Masquerade mass murder

Warning: murder, mentions of harassment, stalking, extreme violence, sexual assault (if there is anything else please let me know)

(An: if you don't know what a masquerade is, it's basically a ball (meaning a dance) where you wear costumes and masks so no one really knows who you are. Also, this idea came to me as I was listening to the song masquerade ^^^)

•••••

Benjis pov

Tonight was the night that all hell was gonna break loose. I'm sick and tired of the suffering all these people have put us through, so we're putting a stop to it.

"You got everything" Lake asked as we put all our stuff into a bag. I nodded before standing up and looking towards the rest of our group, consisting of, me, lake, victor, Mia, Felix, and Andrew.

Lake and Mia had probably the most important job. They were going to be the hot girls that were gonna get all the guys we were going to kill out of the party

Victor and Andrew are going to walk up behind them and basically kidnap them. Maybe throw a rope around their neck and then bring them downstairs to the basement

Felix was gonna be tying them to the pole in the center of the basements

And I was basically just gonna make them feel like shit as I listen to them cry and beg for mercy

"Everyone has their masks?" I asked and they all nodded. We all loaded into Andrew's truck, put on our masks, and headed out to the dance

-

Andrew parked the truck in the back of the building where it would be easiest for us to escape from. We all stepped out of the car and into the huge building in front of us.

*third person pov*

Lake and Mia looked absolutely stunning. The second they entered the room lake made eye contact with one of the bitches that was gonna be killed that night, Ross.

Ross did the worst things to Benji when they were friends. He held Benji's darkest secrets against him and then used him to get with a girl he liked. He also outed Benji to his extremely religious and homophobic family causing a huge fight between Benji and his parents resulting in Benji getting kicked out and having to move in with his grandmother for a couple of months. That caused a rivalry between the two boys and it also caused Ross to start multiple horrible rumors about  Benji that are obviously not true. One rumor he started was through Twitter, where he stated that his friend had slept with benji and caught an std. Everyone at school was disgusted and refused to even stand within 6 feet of him.

Benji despised him..so he's gonna kill him, no big deal.

Mia, on the other hand, searched for Erik, who was a horrible bully at school. He harassed them for the longest time, hit them, put them down, and he was a homophobic asshole. He stalked victors little sister and lake which pissed victor off to the max. He made numerous threats towards the two young girls which made them so scared they didn't go to school for a few days. He broke into lakes house, attempted to assault her, got the police called on him and then the coward ran.