"Gosh, I'm in love with you."

~•~•~•~•~•

~•~•~•~•~•

The school day was dragging on at a very slow pace, the two wanted nothing more than to be at home, in a nice comfortable bed, and in each others arms "Are you gonna come over later?" Victor asks, throwing an arm around his boyfriends shoulder as they walked down the hall "for the 100th time today, yes." Benji giggled "good, I can't wait to be with you." He smiled opening the door to let Benji in first "thank you" he said before walking over to his seat.

The class they were in, English, was an extremely boring class. Well at least for them, by this time of the day, they didn't have much to talk about. The teacher gave his small introduction, saying hello, explaining some current events he found interesting and then letting them go to do the assignment we needed to do for the day. When he finished talking, Victor came and sat in the seat infront of Benji "i cant wait to give you the biggest hug ever when we get home. You deserve it" Benji looked up from his laptop, their eyes meeting each others "for what?" He scoffed "Because you're the best boyfriend in the world. You deserve everything positive in life." A blush formed on his cheeks "and you also deserve some good food. So I'm gonna take you out" he said, pulling his laptop out of his bag "hon, you don't have to do that" he told him "but I want to, so I'm going to" victor giggled, opening his laptop "two more classes and then we're going to McDonalds, getting their bomb ass chicken nuggets and those salty fries that feel so good on my tastebuds"

Benji put his face in his hands, And rubbed his eyes "please stop talking" he smiled "you don't seem excited? Do you not like the sound of salty fries on your tastebuds?" Benji giggled "I'm tired, Victor. I'm not eating in the actual restaurant" he told Victor "perfect. We'll go through the drive thru and then go back to my house and watch the bee movie or something. Benji let out another laugh "why the bee movie. Out of all the movies you could've chosen, you picked the bee movie" he said "it was the first movie that came to mind. Benji shook his head, looking back down at his screen to answer the questions on the assignment they're supposed to be doing. The class continued, the two lovers making small talk every so often to get answers from each other. When the bell rang, they went to their separate classes. All victor could think about was Benji and how pretty he was, he was inspired by his beauty and decided that instead of paying attention in his sociology class, he was gonna draw his wonderful boyfriend. In Benjis class, he was interested in the class, but not enough to keep him off his phone for 45 minutes. He sat in class, writing in his Wattpad book the whole class

(an: definitely not doing this right now)

At the end of the day, the two met each other at Benjis locker "hurry, I'm hungry!" Victor whined "I'm going as fast as my brain is letting me." Benji smiled, trying to open his locker "would you like help?" Victor asked. He shook his head and put his combination in correctly. The lock popped and benji opened his locker, grabbing his jacket and closing it again "finally" victor said, grabbing onto his boyfriends hand and walking towards the main entrance/exit. Victor opened his car door for Benji. He got in, placing his bag on the ground as Victor walked around the car to get in on the other side. He turned his car on and sighed dramatically "I'm tired now as well." He said, leaning back in his seat "anyways, you want nuggets and fries?" He asked. Benji nodded and opened his phone. The ride was silent, minus the sound of The Neighbourhood playing on Victors radio.