Thunderstorms

•~•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•

The family of four sat in the living room watching a movie as the sound of rain pattered against the windows. Victor had his arm around his husband and their 5 year old daughter, Noelle, and Benji held their one year old, Aiyana.

It was around 9 pm when Victor when victor had turned the tv off "come on, Noelle. It's time for bed" he standing up and reaching his hand out for his daughter. She happily took it, but not before saying goodnight to her little sister and her other father "goodnight, papa and Ana" she placed a kiss on her dads cheek "goodnight, princess, I love you" Benji got up and patted her head "I love you too, papa" she said grabbing hold of victors hand

"Get in bed, bug" victor said pulling back her blanket "daddy? Can we read about the yellow people again?" She asked getting in the bed "The Sneetches?" He giggled "yes!" He walked over to the mini library in her room and grabbed the Dr. Seuss book "alright. You ready?" He asked, sitting next to her on the bed. The little girl smiled and Victor started reading "Now, the star belly Sneetches has bellies with stars. The plain belly sneetches has none upon thars..." Benji stood in the doorway, watching as his daughter leaned her head on his husbands arm as he read to her in his calming voice. "But, because they had stars, all the Star-Belly Sneetches Would brag, "We're the best kind of Sneetches on the beaches." With their snoots in the air, they would sniff and they'd snort" he continued.

Victor heard his little girls breath steady, letting him know she was already asleep. He gently got up, putting the book on the side table and turning the lamp off. "You're such a wonderful dad, Victor." Benji said as Victor walked towards him "thank you." He placed a soft kiss on his lips before they both walked towards their room "goodnight." Benji threw himself on the bed. Victor smiled and put the blanket over his husband "goodnight, Benji"

-

"Daddy! Papa!" Benji and victor awoke to the yells of their oldest daughter. The two fathers looked at each other before rushing out of the bedroom towards the sounds "what's wrong, Noelle?" Benji asked, placing his hand on her back "I heard her crying. She won't stop and I'm scared, papa" the 5 year old girl cried "baby, there's nothing to be scared of. Daddy and papa are here now" victor said, picking the girl up. As soon as a the thunder rumbled through the rainy night, the two girls cried harder. Benji picked up Aiyana, soothing her as they walked back into their room "did the thunder scare you?" Benji asked, bouncing his baby in his arms. Noelle nodded slowly, resting her head on Victors shoulder. The bright light of the lightning beamed through the window, followed shortly after by another rumble of thunder.

Noelle nuzzled her face into the crook of her dads neck as the 1 year old continued crying "would you guys like to sleep in here for tonight?" Victor asked. Benji felt Aiyana nod and so did Noelle "alright. Get in then. We can watch teen titans as well if you want." Noelle crawled into the bed and Benji got in next to her. Victor grabbed the tv remote before getting in the bed as well. Noelle immediately snuggled up next to Victor, feeling completely protected in her fathers arms. Benji took a new liking to thunderstorms in that moment. If he knew the nights they would happen would end like this, he would want it to thunderstorm everyday. He loved the family he and Victor created...

~~~~

I love writing pure stories more than I like writing smut...

WHICH IS A SHOCK TO SAY BECAUSE I WRITE SMUT EVERYDAY💀💀

-love Aeden