Return

"Why Alfheim?" Kitri asked.

"I wanted to jest about your running away there for the pretty women." Loki responded, turning off the water of the tub he had just filled for them to relax in after their tiresome journey back in Asgard.

With her return, Kitri wanted to reclaim the guest chambers she was given when she arrived in Asgard for the first time with Loki after his release. To her surprise, Thor spoke to the guards in private and arranged for them to let her rest in one of the fancier rooms that are usually reserved for very elite guests. He even joked around about them still being subpar to what Loki's chambers of a prince will be like when the lovebirds return together. She half playfully slapped his arm, biting down a smile as he let out a hearty laugh at her deep blush.

She cleared her throat, watching Loki's shirtless slim yet muscular body move about as he added different scented oils to the bath. He was so incredibly handsome... Strands of his black hair tucked behind one ear as he focused on this task. "That is not really the only reason..."

"The only reason." Loki emphasized. "Yet a reason for certain." He grinned, standing up straight and facing her, suddenly transforming into his female form with a pale green flash of light, taking the time to seductively strip off the pants he still had on.

He faced Kitri after doing a twirl for her, placing one hand on his hip as he admired her as she leaned against the doorframe with her arms crossed in only her black lace underwear. He nodded toward the bathtub. "Lucky for you, I can be any man or woman you desire..."

Kitri shook her head with a smile as she stripped off the rest of her clothes. "To be quite honest, my desires have remained very focused on you, much to the dissapointment of others..." She slowly strode to him, tracing her hands from cupping his face, down his neck and shoulders and finally resting on either side of his feminine waist.

Loki showed her a sweet seductive smile. "You know... I never thought I would wish to wed anyone." He admitted in bewilderment.

"Likewise. Guess we were both in for quite a surprise." Kitri admitted. "You are so beautiful... In this form or any of your others. It is like your lovely trickster soul shines through them all... Yet there is one part of you that has been particularly on my mind."

Loki smiled at her, placing a finger under her chin and making her look up into his emerald green eyes as he gazed down into hers. "And which is that, my sweet?"

Kitri moved her hand to gently caress between his legs, using the other to grip onto the hand that was holder her face up and placing it upon her hip as she leaned into his ear. "Your cock." It was but a sultry whisper and it felt like those words sent a small waves of pleasure through his body.

To her delight, as she continued to touch him she felt his manhood grow out from his female form, choosing to keep the rest as it was for now. She grasped her fingers softly around it and he sighed with pleasure.

"Alright, perhaps to bed first." Loki let out between sensual sighs as she stroked him.

"I wholeheartedly agree..." Kitri breathed, already growing hot with desire as his hands traced up along her curves, his thumb traced over one of her breasts, nipple hardening under his touch.

"What are you craving right now, love?" She asked.

"Control. What about you?" He admitted with a dark chuckle.

"To please you, and to have you treat me like your own personal whore." She breathed, the dirty words making his body ache to have her.

He suddenly transformed into his male self fully. Running his hand through her hair behind her head as he put his forehead against hers, grinning while tightening his grip of her hair. She let out a sensual gasp and he grinned while slightly shaking his head, the tip of his nose lightly brushing against hers.