Pained Silence

Loki remained with his stone cold expression and almost entirely silent thoughts for days, and it was starting to actually really worry Kitri. "Shall we create some sort of plan?" Kitri offered as they watched Thor play with their children from the balcony of their chambers.

Loki just gently shook his head, not even turning to look at Kitri as he watched them closely.

Vali had improved enough in magic to even be able to fully control the illusion that hid his true skin all on his own and Kitri made a point of quietly commenting on this. "I am really proud of them. Vali is not even struggling to keep it up for most of the day now. I have even see him in this form sometimes when he sleeps..."

Loki finally showed some emotion as he let out a very deep sigh that almost sounded like he was holding it in for this whole time as he leaned on the arm he was resting on the marble railing, after raising his hand to grip the bridge of his nose.

"He should not have to..." He murmured so softly that Kitri didn't hear him, lightly nudging him as she let out a quiet "hmm?"

"He should not have to, Kitri!" He voiced much louder as he looked up and locked eyes with her with a miserable expression. Even though he raised his voice she could tell it was not an annoyed outburst at her. She saw the sadness in his eyes and that ever since they witnessed Fenrir getting bound, all this pain and suffering he thought he had left behind him in relation to his kin was just sitting there. Stewing.

"Father is having us travel to Ægir's feast tonight, can you believe it? After what had happened?!" Loki cried out, placing both of his hands on her shoulders as they faced eachother and looked deep into her eyes. "Ægir!! Another one of my kind along with Tyr that he welcomes with open arms yet me and my own son needs to hide our skin?!"

His pain became more and more clear with each word as he seemed to finally be voicing these frustrations in realization at how badly he had been mistreated for most of his life. Perhaps showing his children to Kitri and now them having their own really put things into a large yet very negative perspective for him.

He almost seemed to search her eyes and her mind for an answer to this pain but found nothing but empathy and compassion as she suddenly looked down and hugged him really tightly, burying her face into his chest. "I am so sorry, Loki. This level of hypocrisy is absolutely absurd. We will find a way out of it."

"You have nothing to apologize for, it is the other gods that must pay! Do you not see how idiotic it is?? They are the ones twisting fate into that mold of the prophecy toward Ragnarok that they keep fearfully talking about. Preaching to be all good while they do this to my children and to eachother! If you only knew even half of the hypocrisy... Thor did not even bat an eye when it came to restraining Fenrir and that is his supposed nephew, yet he is playing with our children as we speak. They are blinded by fear, of the unknown, and more importantly of me." He concluded as he emphasized his point by hitting his hands against his own shoulders.

Kitri moved away a bit to look back up at his face. "Loki, we will make things right somehow... I am certain of this." She tried to comfort him with those words but he could see in her eyes she was just as shocked and too overcome with anger to actually have a plan at the moment.

At least a temporary one came to mind.

"I believe..." she began as he cupped his hands around her pale beautiful face "we will not get anywhere if we cannot clear our minds... my king..." She let out quietly as she looked down and then back up into his eyes, her gaze suddenly filled with lust.

Loki bit his lip, the smile not returning to his face quite yet, but she knew she did something right as his hands traveled away from her face, placing one on her hip as the fingers of the other wrapped tightly around her neck.

It was like the pain and frustration turned to pure hunger for him. "To bed with you then." He let out in a low growl, his grip on her neck and hip tightening. "...my lovely yet unfortunate queen."

She could properly breathe again as he let go of her neck, growing even more hot from the rough treatment. He was pent up with rage from this experience, and she was overwhelmed with the desire to give him a pleasant way to release some of that frustration. She couldn't help but smile at this fairly new yet flattering nickname of "queen". His true equal, even as he dominated her.

He pulled her back inside his chambers after him toward the bed, suddenly stopping by one side of it to turn her to face him again. He grabbed a tight hold of her hair as he forced her head back, kissing and nipping up her neck and toward her earlobe. Once he was at her ear he paused for a second. "As much as I usually like to toy with you, I do not currently have the patience for dealing with clothes."

"Fair enough." Kitri let out with a soft laugh that turned into a moan as he gripped even tighter into her hair, as his other arm pulled her body closer to his. Managing to focus just enough to get rid of their clothing with magic.

He suddenly let go of her and threw her onto the bed, crawling on top of her. His gaze was determined and hungry as it traveled up her body and up to her face as he set himself over her.

"Whatever you wish to do to me, my king." She breathed with a sensual smile, and Lokis eyes showed a mischevious excited sparkle. She usually wouldn't be this eager to fully hand over control and not show resistance, but it seemed like he desperately needed this in that moment.

"Whatever I wish..." Loki repeated in slight wonder as he traced her jawline with one finger before moving his hand down to rub his swolen hard cock against her lower lips, teasing her.

She was already gushing with anticipation, excited at how desperate he seemed to take her, yet he moved lower at first to suck on one of her breasts as he played with the nipple of the other with his fingers. Gently squeezing it as his teeth lightly pulled on the other as he looked up at her.

Kitri was beyond words as he grabbed onto his shoulders, wanting to just have him fully already, but Loki chuckled at her actions as he kept licking and sucking, trailing sensual kisses down her stomach and down toward her core.

"I know how much this kind of anticipation drives you wild, my sweet." He thought as he licked her and then almost instantly began sucking on her clit as he pleased her with his mouth and tongue.

Kitri twisted her fingers into his hair and pulled on to it as he made her climax. He then moved back up to hover over her. "What, I don't get to taste you like this?" She teased breathlessly as he kissed her deeply, making her taste herself.

"Not this time, my sweet." He thought as he grabbed onto her shoulder with one hand and used the other to help himself slam his full length into her. She threw her head back with a moan and he began moving his hips with increasingly desperate vigor as he took her for himself.

He held her by her shoulders as he pushed her body further onto him with each thrust as they passionately kissed, tongues intertwined. Meanwhile her nails were digging into his back as she moaned into this kiss.

His grunts turned to pure growls as he came close to the brink, sinking his teeth into her flesh between her neck and shoulder as they lost themselves to eachother. Loki pretty much exploded with release as he pumped into her for a few final times, and she twitched around him violently as she finished as well.

As they cooled down, Loki laid on his back and held her close against his chest as they tried to catch their breaths.