Talk of Alliance

Hel allowed them to stay in her realm for as long as they liked while they came up with some sort of plan, calling Frigg up toward her throne as they quietly discussed their thoughts on what they had just witnessed.

Kitri joined Loki's side as he sat down on the lowest steps toward her throne, turned away from the throne to seemingly give them some privacy while still remaining nearby. Kitri stretched her legs out as she sat by him and gently took one of his hands into her own, pulling it into her lap as she shared the memories with him of what happened during her brief time in Musplheim.

Loki watched with interest, while also keeping an ear on what Hel and Frigg were discussing. He saw Kitri moving realms and quickly getting to stand before Sindr's mighty throne.

"I figured it had not taken much convincing if you managed to arrive here so quickly..." Loki thought to her.

"It had not, you are correct... To the point of it being almost comical." She admitted with a quiet laugh as she kept sharing the memory.

He watched as she asked for a private council with the queen of cinders, and how funny Sindr thought it was that she was acting so formal with her. Once away from the ears of her followers Kitri let out a deep sigh and just outright blurted it out. "We wish to take on Odin and the other gods of Asgard."

Loki shook his head with a chuckle. "Just jumping directly to the point, are we, sweetest? Very bold." He teased. She squeezed his hand as she shared Sindrs unexpected response.

"Alright, dude. When and where?" Even Kitri seemed bewildered by this reaction in her memory.

"Do you at least wish to know why?!" She asked while trying to bite down a smile.

Sindr shrugged with a wide fiery grin. "If you'd like to share, I'd love to hear it. I support your tasks fully when it comes to any man. Love him, fuck him, kill his whole family, I don't care, I'm about it."

"What of Thor?!" Kitri quickly shot back in amused disbelief.

"I'm found of Thor, I'll admit. Heard he has a wife now, and either way I'd burn him alive if we ever even touch. Not really a good match there, dude." Her words sizzled in the air around them.

Kitri tried to contain giggles every time she heard how well Sindr adapted that word Loki taught her. It's like saying "dude" became an instantly comfortable part of her vocabulary.

Loki bent forward to have his head right on top of his knees as he hid his amusement by covering his mouth with his other hand. "I like her." He thought in delight.

"Trust me, me as well. There is much reason for why I thought she would be a fitting queen for Musplheim." Kitri thought back, but her smile suddenly fell. "I shall skip some of the unpleasantness of me quickly giving her details of the cause of this decision..." She let out as the memory he was currently watching was abruptly cut off.

The one that came next showed a far more dark mood had filled the area as Sindr paced the room, her size shrunk to slightly smaller than Kitri, he whole body as dark as coal with thin glowing red cracks veining themselves across her body with soft flames coming out of them. She paused every so often as fires erupted in every direction from her body of almost pure coal, but then she seemingly got it under control enough to pull it back in.

"Yes, Kitri." She finally said as she stopped and turned to look at her, the burning flames over her face attempting to form a pattern of a meaningful expression. "Just call for me and I will be there with my army. Even if it means I'll have to play nice with Hel during this."

Loki suddenly stood up, pulling Kitri up along with him and facing Hel and Frigg directly. He dramatically cleared his throat and the two women turned to face him.

"I believe we have an idea on how to improve our odds. It may not be to your liking though..." Loki announced. Frigg nodded at him to continue as Hel just raised an eyebrow at him in question.

Kitri decided to put herself directly in front of them for once, stepping forward and offering their plan forward. "The infernal wish to join this cause as well... It is actually where I just came from before arriving here. Building a truce with Muspelheim to agree to work side by side with anyone from Niflheim for this cause."

Hel looked back at her with more suspicion. "I am full of doubt about this."

"I can prove it." Kitri offered. "If you allow it, I will have the queen of cinders show herself and agree to join this cause. If her infernal followers go in, I would imagine she would expect at least some of your undead will help as well."

Hel locked eyes with Frigg again before looking back toward Kitri. "Yet the infernal made a truce with Asgard and went against us."

"They truly went against the marriage with Baldur. Perhaps Baldur in general." Kitri quickly let out in defense. "She admitted this herself. Now that she had gotten word that he had been cast out, she has no ill will toward the dead."

"Any idea why this grudge against this beloved god..?" Hel asked.

"Who knows what his interactions were like with the infernal during life." She lied.

Hel looked thoughtful, looking over to Frigg in thought. Even Frigg didn't know what to advise in this unbelievable situation as she gently shook her head with a small shrug.

"For you two to be able to move between realms... Must mean you are incredibly powerful." Hel observed.

"All the more reason we came to you. If we unite I have no doubt we can accomplish this task." Loki admitted convincingly. "If anything, Hel... By birthright, you would be the rightful queen of Asgard. Then the dead, if resurrected in the same way I have shown you in memory, can live peacefully here or on Asgard. Families reunited with their lost ones that Odin deemed unworthy of Valhalla... Can you even imagine this?"

Those words were the ones that secured the decision for Hel. She did deeply care about her people. Her love for their wellbeing so strong that she never even considered any alternative to staying in Niflheim and ruling over them.

She locked eyes with Loki as she leaned back in her throne and crossed her arms. "Let us meet with Sindr and talk about this. Queen of cinders to queen of the dead. Seems oddly fitting..."