Odin's Fury

*** This will be the most serious and only trigger warning for gore and heartbreak. I wrote a TLDR for those who wish to skip this and just get the main idea of what happened. ***

They figured some punishment would come from this outlash, but Odin's cruelty knew no limit.

Loki really did outdo himself when it came to cursing the gods as his distain for the them reached a peak, but they both underestimated the fury of what followed this little outburst, especially with how composed Odin seemed during it even during the mention of Baldur's death.

Their sons...

Kitri never even imagined she would want children until she began meeting Loki's offspring during their various seemingly low risk immortal adventures. It just always seemed like a troublesome burden to care for a child, even if it created some kind of strange legacy for the both of them.

Not only did he bind Fenrir, even while the wolf meant no harm to the gods and had told them this over and over, but he somehow really seemed determined to prevent Loki from having any kind of a family. Keeping him captive as his so called son while stripping away everything else he created. This time not only did he take his children but did the most horrid thing imaginable.

He placed Narfi and Vali in one of the same cells that Loki had been kept in, stripping away the little magic that each of them had grown to learn. As he saw Vali's blue skin he shook his head and muttered that he was an abomination under his breath, and turned him into a wolf.

Not an intelligent one like Fenrir, but an angry ferocious average wolf, who tore poor  unsuspecting Narfi apart. He then set that wolf free into the woods somewhere in Midgard.

As far as Narfi's remains, he just gutted him...

Odin gutted their son and made them lose the other.

He had the intestines pulled out of their child and had the gods tie Loki up with them in one of the deepest caves of Midgard.

Odin was that cruel and relentless.

Loki, restrained with his son's entrails used as ropes that rendered him immobile. To say this is messed up would be a grave understatement.

Of course Kitri had to be taken care of for her to let them act out this brutal punishment. He managed to stall her by killing her over and over with his spear, repeating this as she showed herself again and again after she was reborn and brought herself back from Niflheim. He was surprised at her immortality, and maybe it would have been smarter to bide her time and hide out until she could be of more help, but she lost her mind. Crazed by what Odin had done and was doing and wanted nothing more than to stop him for good.

Perhaps the full intent of the punishment was to kill off everyone that mattered to Loki, and even though their immortality was not expected, he found a way to turn it against them both.

At least she could get a bit closer to where they were taking Loki each time she was reborn, causing unspeakable destruction as she returned and tried to kill them all. Unfortunately, even with their powers, all of the other gods working together with Odin as their leader had managed to accomplish this task.

Once she returned once more she found Loki in this deep cavern, already tied up and  alone. Kitri dropped to her knees next to him with a sad whimper, knocking over a nearby large copper bowl.

"Do not." Loki warned weakly, his tone as stern as he could manage as she began reaching for his restraints. He was breathing heavily, covered in sweat and stripped naked as this 'rope' of sorts was binding him to the stone boulder in this cave.

"What have they done to you..." Kitri whispered in horror as she tried to reach for the restraint on one of his wrists, despite his warning. Loki let out a growl in protest and as she touched it she instantly felt the skin that made contact with it burn in an incredibly unnatural way. She was used to the fires of Musplheim, but this was something else. Like a chemical burn filled with incredibly strong magic that was purposefully designed to greatly hurt them. Even worse, her touching it increased its affect on Loki even more.

Loki groaned as he struggled to move, suddenly giving up as the pain was too much for his currently weakened state.

To make things even worse, a serpent formed out of the stone above his head, stretching out of the rock and then solidifying in a position where the snake's wide open mouth was right above his head.

It began to drip venom from its mouth right onto his face and Kitri panicked as Loki squirmed and suffered. She surely couldn't touch the venom if it was that painful even against him...

She then desperately looked around and retrieved the copper bowl she accidentally kicked over earlier, placing it over his head to collect the venom before it could fall onto his flesh.

"That wise piece of absolute shit." She cursed at Odin as the full realization of their predicament hit her. That was how he got her out of his way as well as Loki.

Odin knew she couldn't break this kind of magic, and even moreso couldn't handle watching Loki suffer like this. If she was stuck there, trying her best to protect him from this pain, in a way she was just as trapped there as he was.

With their children now gone, there was nothing worth it to distract her from this task.

Even though the venom dripped slowly, eventually the bowl was filled to the brink, and she desperately apologized to Loki as she moved away to dump its contents somewhere nearby, returning to his side as quickly as possible.

Even though she tried to be careful and quick, when she was busy emptying it, the venom dripped against his face. Even with his weak state, the power of his agony caused earthquakes to erupt around Midgard.

"Loki, I am done with these cursed gods!" Kitri spat, adrenaline and pure hatred for Odin filling her as her eyes remained the most chrimson they have ever been. "If he is so scared of fate, we will drag it to his doorstep. Let us finally act out this glorious purpose you spoke of and kill them all. Love, we will cause the true Ragnarok for what they have done."

************************
No more kids for them, because Odin is terrible :(
Loki is tied up as a snake hangs above his head and spits venom into his face. Kitri holds a bowl to collect the venom to save him from the suffering, but every time she moves to dump it out his suffering causes earthquakes on Midgard.

So sorry guys, but it is true to lore and I decided to stick to it.